SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys

forecheck

Do you really not want counterpoints? Is this site just a big Sioux love fest with no checks or balances?

You said this board was a love fest, what is the problem with this? The same thing happens on GPL. Actually you will find less love there for the opponents than you will find here...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this site just a big sioux lovefest ...

Yep. :)

MY point that you keep over looking is if you thing the HC think is a thing of the past and you don't want to hear or read about it anymore....don't.

When I read something over at GPL... Nevermind, I don't go there or care what they say there. But hey, that's my choice. You are welcome here but as stated, don't expect us to say nice things about the Goofs in general and don't expect us not to enjoy ourselves at the Goofs expense any chance we get. :D

You said this board was a love fest, what is the problem with this? The same thing happens on GPL. Actually you will find less love there for the opponents than you will find here...

I asked if it was a lovefest. Too much love for gophers on gpl is a problem too imo. What I'm saying is there are always valid points from the other side and it would be boring if everyone sat on this site and said the sioux are great over and over and over without anyone challenging anything. And I'm not sure how you would quantify the amount of love shown for opponents on either site.

MY point that you keep over looking is if you thing the HC think is a thing of the past and you don't want to hear or read about it anymore....don't.

When I read something over at GPL... Nevermind, I don't go there or care what they say there. But hey, that's my choice. You are welcome here but as stated, don't expect us to say nice things about the Goofs in general and don't expect us not to enjoy ourselves at the Goofs expense any chance we get. :D

I think I kinda like your site here. I think I will visit more often and enjoy your enjoyment at the Goofs expense.

Btw, am I outta line if I say the Goofs win the title in 2 years? I think they have a good shot...so do sioux.

I am a gopher fan and I must say that you guys are better than this. This holy cross stuff is so old and boring.

The only reason this came up again is because a Holy Cross official contacted me about it, obviously hoping for some monetary support for their program. That is all. And you can't blame her for trying.

The only reason this came up again is because a Holy Cross official contacted me about it, obviously hoping for some monetary support for their program. That is all. And you can't blame her for trying.

Ya, that's what I was trying to do, blame the holy cross official. They are selling more holy cross jerseys

to you guys than to their whole fanbase. Hell, you guys have slowly convinced me and I believe I'll be buying one now too. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. I like that, I'm gettin a tattoo of that. That is very inspirational. Large religions were founded on words less meaningful than that. GO HOLY CROSS!!!

Ya, that's what I was trying to do, blame the holy cross official. They are selling more holy cross jerseys

to you guys than to their whole fanbase. Hell, you guys have slowly convinced me and I believe I'll be buying one now too. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. I like that, I'm gettin a tattoo of that. That is very inspirational. Large religions were founded on words less meaningful than that. GO HOLY CROSS!!!

It's about time that you converted to the Force of the North, but what do you know about hard work? Go wane nostalgic about what an animal Wheeler would have been if he got the chance to play his natural position. Flip!

It's about time that you converted to the Force of the North, but what do you know about hard work? Go wane nostalgic about what an animal Wheeler would have been if he got the chance to play his natural position. Flip!

I don't know anything about hard work. The fine green patrons of this site are teaching me all about the legendary holy cross work ethic. I don't even like the gophers anymore. wheeler who?

MY point, that you keep over looking, is if you think the HC think is a thing of the past and you don't want to hear or read about it anymore....don't.

bump

You may be right. :D I just don't understand why he comes to a thread about Holy Cross jerseys when he's so over Holy Cross. No one is that thick! Don't like to read about it, then don't. I guess he just wants to be contrary. Not that I would ever be contrary. :)

The Holy Cross upset of Minnesota (at least to me) was a much bigger win for Holy Cross than it was a loss for Minnesota.

That night the better team was the small school from the east, that out-played, out-hustled, and just plain deserved to win.

I am honored that I was in attendance that night, it's something I will never forget.

you're being kind of like Robert Conrad. You know, "go ahead and knock the battery off my shoulder. I dare you.

she could / would maybe do it too :) those cougars & their prey can be fickle :D

"They" as in ALL seven of them were talking about it and two of the seven were sioux fans :)

Well, I wouldn't expect the entire membership of GPL to be talking about the same subject at the same time, so THEY is the appropriate pronoun. 5 out of 7 is a majority.

I don't go to GPL but I accept Goon's post as fact and you have verified it. :D

Yet here you are.

Yeah; why is that? If Sioux Sports is such a bad place to hang out why do all of these Goofer fans hang out here.

Not that I mind because some of them add to the discussion. I actually met FHG26 he seemed pretty cool.