SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sioux are skating hard, I'll give them that, but Phil needs to make those saves on two of those three goals. This will be a tough hill to climb, it will be a shootout if anything like the previous two years against BC.

3 - 0 still is not an insurmountable lead but it sure is getting close...

The sioux are skating hard, I'll give them that, but Phil needs to make those saves on two of those three goals. This will be a tough hill to climb, it will be a shootout if anything like the previous two years against BC.

true.....but if we score a few times in there, its still a game....

3rd year in a row our goaltender didn't show up... If you think any of those 3 goals are on Finley you are an idiot...

If you think all of those goals are on Lammy then your an idiot. I'll give you the third one that he should have had. But when Finley just lets guys walk right around him then who else do you blame? Genoway? Yeah he deserves half the blame as well for not being defensively responsible and putting Finley on an island when he knows any forward in the nation can skate around Finley with any open ice available.