SiouxSports.com Forum

How are you passing the time,

Sioux-cia

Sounds like everyone is having more fun than I am :) I'm studying for an immunology test (mon) and a medicinal chemistry test (wed). Can't wait for that flight out of here on Wed night! !

Just ask someone from princeton to take your test for you, they have nothing else to do now :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll help you catch up on FUN in Denver!! :)

Shall I pick you up a boa?

Haha, I would love a boa! I can't wait to see everyone again. I think we're even meeting up with some gopher people we know from the Final 5 on thursday. One of my best Sioux memories not related to the actual game: Sioux-cia (wearing her HC jersey) walking around the concourse with the MN band!

I am admiring the hockey stick my girlfriend from high school gave me at the Final Five this year because no one in her family really wanted it. She didn't know who signed it because it has been sitting in a closet at her mom's house for a long time.

Well, I looked at it and picked out the names. It is a 1980 stick signed by the whole NCAA Championship Sioux team in 1980. Some names on it that I recognized right away were Cary Eades, Marc Chorney, and "Pete" Lamoureux. Pretty cool! Thank you friend!!! :)

I am admiring the hockey stick my girlfriend from high school gave me at the Final Five this year because no one in her family really wanted it. She didn't know who signed it because it has been sitting in a closet at her mom's house for a long time.

Well, I looked at it and picked out the names. It is a 1980 stick signed by the whole NCAA Championship Sioux team in 1980. Some names on it that I recognized right away were Cary Eades, Marc Chorney, and "Pete" Lamoureux. Pretty cool! Thank you friend!!! :)

She's a keeper! :)

Flying by the seat of your pants is FUN! :)

I agree. Resting up this weekend for the "drive" to Denver. Have the hotel.

Not real worried about tickets since St. Louis had alot of sellers out in the street with really cheap tickets.

But I wouldn't pass on an offer if someone had a couple of tickets to sell. :)

With a hockey marathon!!! I just finished watching Mighty Ducks 1, tomorrow night I'll watch #2, Monday night #3, and on Tuesday night Miracle... throw in some curling at the Ralph and I'm gonna be pumped!!!!!!!!!!

With a hockey marathon!!! I just finished watching Mighty Ducks 1, tomorrow night I'll watch #2, Monday night #3, and on Tuesday night Miracle... throw in some curling at the Ralph and I'm gonna be pumped!!!!!!!!!!

Ya gotta watch Slap Shot, too!!!

Yeah you started without me!! While I'm at home dealing with bronchitis and a severe ear infection, ick!