SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADGERS

AZSIOUX

Oh my gawd, oh my gawd!!!!

I drove to Joe Senser's in Bloomington to watch the game with MafiaMan, his little guy and a gazillion Sioux fans. My first time there and it was HOME!! I was surprised at the number of Sioux fans there, I almost felt like I was in GF. I missed the first goal but was there for the BADgers second. Shutting up the BADger fans feels almost as good as the win!!

We're going to Denver, baby!!!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody else pissed off that you had to miss the beginning of the sioux game due to the OT on the BC game i thought i was gonna have a heart attack! had to say never gave up even down two zip but thats the kinda fan i am ;) I had to go to my moms to see the game since she had the dish she thought i was crazy the way i was jumping up and down after the win!!

Well that was awesome. Just got back from the game.

Didn't look good after 2 periods...got some crap from some Badger fans during that intermission.

Tying it up within 5 min of the 3rd was awesome, and then the gwg in OT in under 2 min. Incredible. The Badger fans filed out pretty quickly. I think they knew that they didn't truly belong in the tourney, let alone the F4. Regardless, a great effort from them. And they did us a favor by beating DU, who seem to have the Sioux's number recently in the playoffs.

See you in Denver!!!!

Another thing...my friend and I couldn't believe the attendance. We were practically all alone in the upper 300 level. And we could see empty seats in the 100/200 levels. Crazy. Regardless of the basketball tourney, that's pretty pathetic. And Madison wants to call itself a hockey town...

;)

I didn't make it do Bloomington cause some other friends wanted to meet up with us in Roseville. However, the Roseville Senser's was full of Sioux Fans so it was fun.

All that out of the way, great win, great game, but the Sioux better play a WHOLE game to win the Frozen 4.

LETS GO SIOUX IN DENVER!!!!!!!!

As I couldn't watch the game, just wondering - was the waved off goal in the first real obvious or are there going to be a lot of people saying that the refs screwed Wisco again.

very obvious no goal... clearly captured on camera, great defensive play by (chay?)

As I couldn't watch the game, just wondering - was the waved off goal in the first real obvious or are there going to be a lot of people saying that the refs screwed Wisco again.

No, the ref blew the whistle a good second or two before UW punched it in. The ref waived it off immediately.

Amazing how our fortunes changed once #10 was added to the TJ/RD line! Phil kept us in the game until the lightbulb switch to the on position in Haks head!

Our captain had a big game and that was nice to see. I said earlier that he needed to step-up in tonites game, like Porter did last year in the regional. Let's get healthy and keep our eye on the big prize!

its gonna be on soon on top plays on sports center im watching now

When are they going to show it? I'm watching sportscenter now, and all they're talking about is basketball with knight, and talking with parcells, & one other guy. I want to see it soon. I'm sooooo sick of seeing basketball highlights, and them only talking about basketball, i wish they would at least talk a little bit about the college hockey and the FF.

Now, ON TO DENVER!!!!!

Edit: sorry, on now.

Cherry Creek? Thats the closest you could get? Just stay at my place I am just 5 mins from the Pepsi Can. Haha, I am just kidding. You cant stay at my place.

its 9 miles away. big deal. we have vehicles

I'm waiting.....

I love seeing the Sioux on the top 10

I still have Trupp's homerun saved on my DVR.

Sweet I got my DVR going now too lol....Man I was bummed out durng the second intermission.....Really really proud of our team...heres the plays!!!!