SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

the two empty netters and the late goal by Princeton don't reflect the game.

It was a 2-0 game in the third.

Princeton is a good team, and they played the tempo they wanted to play. They weathered an early power rush from us and then it was really about execution.

The smart kids played better positionally and let the puck do more work, and the legs less.

Princeton appeared to try a fair amount of clutch and grab, slow us down hockey. Hopefully we're used to it for tomorrow, because both Denver and Bucky will play us the same way.

We were rarely able to keep the puck in their zone or even create many scoring chances down there. Princeton could turn the puck up as quick as anyone.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Princeton appeared to try a fair amount of clutch and grab, slow us down hockey. Hopefully we're used to it for tomorrow, because both Denver and Bucky will play us the same way.

Surprised a non-WCHA official called the game that way; it bodes well for either Denver or Wisco if they get a game called that way. Sioux should be used to it, after a whole season with the WCHA crew.

Surprised a non-WCHA official called the game that way; it bodes well for either Denver or Wisco if they get a game called that way. Sioux should be used to it, after a whole season with the WCHA crew.

Maybe the refs; shall we say ref down for a lesser team and let them get away with more? I think it is possible.

Maybe the refs; shall we say ref down for a lesser team and let them get away with more? I think it is possible.

No. From what I've seen/listened to, non-WCHA officials have had their moments, but overall I think they've done a better job in what I've seen than WCHA officials have thus far.

Just got back to the hotel after watching a great game at the Kohl Center. Good group of Sioux fans. Only stayed for 1 period of the 2nd game, no beer sold there! Lots of red in the crowd. Should be a good game on Sunday night, team looks ready.

Just got back to the hotel after watching a great game at the Kohl Center. Good group of Sioux fans. Only stayed for 1 period of the 2nd game, no beer sold there! Lots of red in the crowd. Should be a good game on Sunday night, team looks ready.

That's an NCAA rule.

No. From what I've seen/listened to, non-WCHA officials have had their moments, but overall I think they've done a better job in what I've seen than WCHA officials have thus far.

after watching the Miami and UAF game I think your right... :ohmy:

Anyone else watching the game hear the,

"Here is your University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux SCORING!"

Then

"Scoring his 3rd goal of the game, Ryan Duncan!!!"

I heard the 'SCORING' and 'RYAN DUNCAN' clear as day on tv.

Way to represent Sioux Fans!!