SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got this on TV? Is St. Clown looking as sluggish as last weekend and is Wesloski a deer in the headlights again?

i have it on espnu here. cant see thwe goalies eyes on tv :D:D its 1-1, anything can happen

St. Cloud is getting out-played. They will need a power play goal or 2 to win this one. Clarkson looks much better than I expected.

Not sure if they are better or is JBSU has even realized there is a game today. You would think they would show up with some fire since they have never won a single game. They are better than this in my opinion.

BD

clarkson should be winning but they arent and that gives scsu a chance here in the 3rd. clarkson needs to stay out of the box in the third. they are playing with fire in a tie game taking penalties.

espnu is gona talk about the sioux coming up after this break

Tied 1-1 after two. SCSU will start the third with 47 seconds of power play time.

Edit: Upper Deck is fast. :D

That's what she said . . .

There's a story coming up next on the U about what the Sioux need to do to advance. Hmmm, what could that be?

clarkson should be winning but they arent and that gives scsu a chance here in the 3rd. clarkson needs to stay out of the box in the third. they are playing with fire in a tie game taking penalties.

espnu is gona talk about the sioux coming up after this break

espnu guys said

norton says.............tj is terific and native of warroad,. oshie is strong, he will knock you around and very skilled on pp and pk. nifty around the net.

espnu guys said

norton says.............tj is terific and native of warroad,. oshie is strong, he will knock you around and very skilled on pp and pk. nifty around the net.

Then Norton goes on to pump up DU tires.

I am hoping St. Cloud can pull this one out, for the reputation of the WCHA. During the break, Norton made the comment that St. Cloud can not do anything 5 on 5 and are being man-handled by Clarkson. SCSU needs to prove that the WCHA is the best conference in Hockey!

It was always easy to blame SCSU's lack of NCAA success on Dahl but I can't help but wonder if they are cursed or something like that. I see no evidence of the team we saw in Grand Forks a few weeks back.

At this point, it's just gotta be in their heads.