SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this will help anyone, but when I went back to check my picks and change one I logged in with my username and password, made the changes then I clicked on save and it gave me the "incorrect password" message. All I had to do was retype both my username and password and it worked.

BRACKET CHALLENGE PRIZES

5 TITLE CUSTOM DVD SET

80-82-97-87-97 TITLE GAMES TO OVERALL WINNER

IF WE HAVE TIES WE WILL PICK NAMES OUT OF A HAT - GOOD LUCK

how are you going to know? does jim have the option to follow who has what team winning and losing?

how are you going to know? does jim have the option to follow who has what team winning and losing?

its a bracket challenge with each round probably being worth points and a leaderboard. why else would he even do it then if there wasnt a system? no reason.

Am I the only one who picked the Gophers?

AZSIOUX do you just want my address now??

im guessing there are a few more gopher fans that visit this site evryday and not just you :D half of them will pick with their heart like you and the others will use their brains :silly:

its a bracket challenge with each round probably being worth points and a leaderboard. why else would he even do it then if there wasnt a system? no reason.

there will be leaderboards with two scoring systems:

1) Straight scoring -- 1pt per correct pick

2) Performance scoring -- Each round worth 8 pts (so each 1st round game worth 1, each 2nd round game worth 2, each 3rd round game worth 4, championship worth 8)

THE PRIZE WILL GO TO THE PERFORMANCE SCORING CHAMP

Not much love for the Gophers winning it all yet, though the BC-Minnesota bracket is the one with the most spread....

Bracket Consensus Picks

it is a sioux site :silly: i see bc or miami coming out of that region. i just dont think minny has the offense to get by BC. i would love to play the gophers in the frozen 4 but realisctically i dont see it happening

there will be leaderboards with two scoring systems:

1) Straight scoring -- 1pt per correct pick

2) Performance scoring -- Each round worth 8 pts (so each 1st round game worth 1, each 2nd round game worth 2, each 3rd round game worth 4, championship worth 8)

THE PRIZE WILL GO TO THE PERFORMANCE SCORING CHAMP

thats what i was kind of wondering, i guess i didnt explain myself good enough :silly:

Computers are hard. :silly:

Tell me about it! I'm trying to load the pics from the SS vs POI game and it's taking forever! I'm sure someone more computer savy than I am would have had them loaded, printed, framed, and mailed to all the partiipants by now! :D