SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

The sixth (or something like that) annual SiouxSports.com NCAA Hockey Tournament bracket challenge is up.

Fill out a bracket

I mentioned it buried away in another thread, so quite a few people have already tested it so I think I got it right this year :wink:

You'll be able to change your picks up until the first puck drops. Consensus picks will be made available before picks close, probably mid-week.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got almost the same results, except the Sioux win out. That means you probably are right!

Oh nice. In that case, it comes down to Sioux vs. Gophers :wink:

2 teams I desperately hope are in the F4, although your chances are greater than ours I believe.

You folks need to show Michigan more love. They are damn good this season. Have you watched them? I have to say they are the odds on favorites to win it all.

its no fun picking all favorites :wink: go off the board, sioux vs unh isnt a bad choice as unh swept cc this year at unh so who knows. scsu has to get their first ever ncaa win, i would hope.

Jim,

I can't save my picks!!! :wink: It keeps saying that my password is incorrect and I know it is correct. Could it be my user name has "!!" those things in it? Remember when the wiki didn't work because of that? Please try fix it though. I get so tired of bouncy ball loonyness that it is nice to have a college hockey bracket to fill out.

Jim,

I can't save my picks!!! :wink: It keeps saying that my password is incorrect and I know it is correct. Could it be my user name has "!!" those things in it? Remember when the wiki didn't work because of that? Please try fix it though. I get so tired of bouncy ball loonyness that it is nice to have a college hockey bracket to fill out.

Oh, that's almost certainly the problem. You continue to pay the price for an overly creative username. :D

I'll look into it tonight.

Last year my picks weren't under my name. Can you make sure that I have some picks in under my username?

Princeton over UND :wink: Just kidding. Yep, I see them.

For everyone -- I actually made a change this year so you can only make picks using an existing SiouxSports.com ID. This should make it less confusing, in that if you hit "Save" it will only work if you've entered a valid id/password.

You can also double-check your picks by visiting the page empty, typing in your username/password, and hitting load.

Jim,

I have the same problem. I had is last year too and instead of figuring it out, I just created a second profile but that one has the same problem too.

I have the same problem. I had is last year too and instead of figuring it out, I just created a second profile but that one has the same problem too.

Hmmm... there are no weird characters in your username and I was able to submit a bracket with a nearly identical name. Look for a PM from me, and I'll do a little digging on my end (I wonder if there could be an issue with special characters in passwords?)