SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Trippin' to Madison

MafiaMan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gathering will be held before and after the 2 p.m. game at the State Street Brats three blocks from the Kohl Center. The upper level of the restaurant is reserved for UND, but seating is available throughout the restaurant. There is no charge for the event, and food and beverages are available to purchase.

State Street Brats

603 State Street

Madison, WI 53703

They read my advice above :D Remember -- white brat basket with spicy fries.

Just throwing this out to the group....

I am driving down with my son to the Saturday 2pm game.. He needs to be back to Mpls on Sunday so I am looking for a ride back to Minneapolis after we win the regional on Sunday.!! :D

Please PM me if you are willing or able to give me ride back to Mpls. thanks

GO SIOUX!!

Just throwing this out to the group....

I am driving down with my son to the Saturday 2pm game.. He needs to be back to Mpls on Sunday so I am looking for a ride back to Minneapolis after we win the regional on Sunday.!! :D

Please PM me if you are willing or able to give me ride back to Mpls. thanks

GO SIOUX!!

Maybe that fan bus could drop you off as a last resort.

Wouldn't hurt to ask. When I took the bus to Columbus, I believe we picked up and dropped off people in the Mpls area.

You believe?

It was hilarious. The bus stops in Oakdale, MN, picks up a couple of guys, then stops again 10 minutes later for breakfast in Hudson, WI. :D

You believe?

It was hilarious. The bus stops in Oakdale, MN, picks up a couple of guys, then stops again 10 minutes later for breakfast in Hudson, WI. :D

I'm old. I don't trust my memory anymore. Posting anything but the ABSOLUTE truth on this forum would get me flammed BIG time!!!

That road trip was FANTASTIC!!!

There were soem people earlier in this post talking aobut how Horrible the parking is Down Town Madison. It stucks... but here is a little advice. Regent Street runs on the south side of the Kohl center. There are a few parking areas and a grarge or two there that usally allow parking for events for a few bucks. Also there are a few bars in town that have bus rides to and from. When I get the list of bars I will post it.

Esox

You better double check with them. I just got an email from the Domestic Diva offering me two of the four tickets! :D AND they're thinking of taking Al's bus!!

Not to worry. Tickets are in section 115 and because of the ify (word?) weather, we are all on the bus!

There were soem people earlier in this post talking aobut how Horrible the parking is Down Town Madison. It stucks... but here is a little advice. Regent Street runs on the south side of the Kohl center. There are a few parking areas and a grarge or two there that usally allow parking for events for a few bucks. Also there are a few bars in town that have bus rides to and from. When I get the list of bars I will post it.

Esox

I've never had trouble parking right next to the Herb. Across the tracks, there is a lot of parking for a reasonable fee. It's off Regent just before West Washington, and that may be the area you are referring to. If you come off University (or Johnson, the one-way going West), take Park street south, then left on Regent. It will be on the left about a half-block before West Washington. There are no street signs saying "parking," but there will be people near the entrances taking money. There are always a lot of people using the lot, so after you park you just follow the crowd around the chain link fence and walk the hundred or so feet to the Herb. You may have to walk around the building to get to your ticket gate or to will-call, but there is also a gate right there when you reach the building. Even with sold-out regular season games with the Sioux, I have never not been able to get parking there.