SiouxSports.com Forum

Woog said WHAT?

SiouxMeNow

I love the Wooger....

IN OT yesterday:

"Well next goal should win this one Frank"

you know...I do too! As much as a schmuck we all try to make him - he is actually an alright guy. I had the pleasure of being next to him in a row of urinals at the old Ralph and I consider it a brush with greatness...no crap!

you know...I do too! As much as a schmuck we all try to make him - he is actually an alright guy. I had the pleasure of being next to him in a row of urinals at the old Ralph and I consider it a brush with greatness...no crap!

HAHAH PUN!!

Early in the first OT...someone help me in case I heard this wrong but I believe THIS was the quote...

"EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING IS STANDING UP...except those people in wheelchairs" :(:angry::(

*It was funnier than hell.*

Wooger is great guy. Have a great pic of him and me and my brother and a couple others from a few years ago when he sat and had a couple cold ones with us at Stub and Herbs after a Sioux W at the john. We just about had him convinced to throw on a Sioux jersey but then he thought better of it and said it would probably end up in the Star Trib.

gopherz Posted Today, 12:10 AM

That's the only way I can be a liked Gopher fan, crack the occasional joke or two. Oh wait...everyone called me a troll already, lol.

Don't be silly, You are tolerated here, not liked....or loved :(

We are guests. Guests are always liked more when they are gone. :angry:

gopherz Posted Today, 12:10 AM

That's the only way I can be a liked Gopher fan, crack the occasional joke or two. Oh wait...everyone called me a troll already, lol.

Don't be silly, You are tolerated here, not liked....or loved :(

We are guests. Guests are always liked more when they are gone. :angry:

but the hilarity you provide while you're here is PRICELESS! I got a line for Wooger for the Final 5:

"This crowd is DEAFENING - except for the deaf people in the crowd."

I thought Woog called a great series. Funny at times, great all the time.

Frank helped my buddy make a funny though. He complained about his backside hurting because of all the standing and sitting. I was confused a moment, but my buddy spoke up and said "Well, the pain goes away if you just shut the F*** up!" ;)

Really, if I had been more on top of things, I'd probably make a similar remark but more like "I didn't know you sat on your mouth, Frank"