SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA FINAL 5 TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are able to take care of Denver tomorrow, do we root for the Gophers now, or CC? Who is more dangerous to us? I'd rather see the Goofs personally, what a battle it would be.

You never, ever, every root for the Gophers publicly. Would we like them to beat CC? You bet, but you can't root for the Gophers.

On a side note, why did SCSU look so lost tonight? No skating, no flow, no connected passes.

And if Masocko says that Kangas "baited" the SCSU player on that break-a-way one more time, my smallest TV that I own will be promptly tossed out the window.

You've never seen a game where one team dominates but the other team gets more bounces?

I get what you're saying, I never thought of it in that perspective. I wouldn't say SCSU is the better team. Like it was said on FSN, if SCSU doesn't score on the PP, they struggle overall. They're not a great 5x5 team. And as Woog said, when you start to wait for the PP chance, you start to struggle in other aspects.

You never, ever, every root for the Gophers publicly. Would we like them to beat CC? You bet, but you can't root for the Gophers.

On a side note, why did SCSU look so lost tonight? No skating, no flow, no connected passes.

And if Masocko says that Kangas "baited" the SCSU player on that break-a-way one more time, my smallest TV that I own will be promptly tossed out the window.

10-4. I'll be there tomorrow night and wasn't sure.

I would rather play CC. I usually want to avoid top seeds but we only got to play them twice, didn't get to play them for the cup, and it would be good to see how we match up with them because we played them in the fall. I want to play the best this weekend. Next weekend, not so much.

wild game at first with all those penalties then it seemed to settle down a little. the gophers deserved the win tonight. ill call a 3-1 cc win on sat night and a 4-2 sioux win tomorrow looking at these match ups again.

wild game at first with all those penalties then it seemed to settle down a little. the gophers deserved the win tonight. ill call a 3-1 cc win on sat night and a 4-2 sioux win tomorrow looking at these match ups again.

Let's hope our boys are ready to play....I think they will be. I say 4-2 Sioux

That was such a stupid comment by Masucko - but then again stupid comments from Masucko happen more often than not. Good thing Woog brought some sense to the conversation.

Is FSN that desparate that they have to have the rug doing games? (Gorg is almost as bad) I can't believe that in that market they can't find someone better qualified, more intelligent, and a better "personality" to do college hockey games. The rug makes it impossible for me to watch any gopher games with the sound on because I always end up catching myself right before I throw something at the TV. Even when the goofs aren't playing the Sioux, I still can't watch - he is just SOOOOOOOOO irritating. I don't mind homers, but this guy is just stupid.

Is FSN that desparate that they have to have the rug doing games? (Gorg is almost as bad) I can't believe that in that market they can't find someone better qualified, more intelligent, and a better "personality" to do college hockey games. The rug makes it impossible for me to watch any gopher games with the sound on because I always end up catching myself right before I throw something at the TV. Even when the goofs aren't playing the Sioux, I still can't watch - he is just SOOOOOOOOO irritating. I don't mind homers, but this guy is just stupid.

I couldn't agree with you more. I LOVE listening to Wooger because you never know what he's gonna say so he adds some comedy to the broadcast....and good insight as well, but Frank is off his rocker totally I think.

Call me nuts, and idiot, skippy.....whatever, but I say bring in Dubay :) .....could you imagine him and Wooger, it would be a total homer broadcast but it's FSN anyways, thats what they want.

I like Frank. He's knows more about hockey than most people on any fan board will every hope to know. There's a reason he wins regional Emmys for his work. He's damn good at his job.

you're supposed to use smilies and different fonts and caps and things when you are being sarcastic and making really bad jokes so that everyone will get it instead of just thinking you're stupid for saying something like that!!!! :)

I like Frank. He's knows more about hockey than most people on any fan board will every hope to know. There's a reason he wins regional Emmys for his work. He's damn good at his job.

pstar was also surprised Lamoureux was a top 10 Hobey finalist. :)

pstar was also surprised Lamoureux was a top 10 Hobey finalist. :)

It's true, my bad. I knew he had played well, but I really didn't realize how good his numbers were this season.

Also, Frank and Doug are homers, you can always rip them for that. Frank ore than Doug. i think ODug, while he leans towards the Gophers, usually calls a spade a spade.