SiouxSports.com Forum

PCM's Coach's Show Recap

RedFrog

Well I assume he gets paid a bit for his reporting at USCHO as well. So if you were to contribute to one site, it would make sense to stay there.

Fair assessment, but then I don't want to hear from some that it was because of "bickering", personal attacks, ect... Because as it has been mentioned here and I have witnessed it, even though I am not a member over there, USCHO is absolutely pathetic in terms of personal attacks and so-called bickering as compared to this site. If someone has thin skin and needs to leave this site, they'll need counseling after being over there a few minutes.

Well I assume he gets paid a bit for his reporting at USCHO as well. So if you were to contribute to one site, it would make sense to stay there.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly certain all the arena reporter positions are volunteer.

Why has this thread turned into a PCM bash fest??

Pat is a friend of mine. I have not always agreed with his posts but I do appreciate his insight. NO ONE and I reapeat NO ONE on SS.com has stepped up to do a Coach's show recap in his stead. I don't frequent other forums because what I what is here on SS.com. I don't have the opportunity to hear the Coacch's Show and am happy that someone always posts the link to PCM's recap.

If you don't want to have anything do do with PCM's posts don't read them.So you don't miss him, you don't like him, you're jealous, you're angry with him, he hurt your feelings once or twice, you disagree with him, he disagreed with you, what ever but is this really necessary?

I respect his decision for what ever reason to not post here for now. The immaturity, the 'acting like a baby', is not coming from him.

Why has this thread turned into a PCM bash fest??

Pat is a friend of mine. I have not always agreed with his posts but I do appreciate his insight. NO ONE and I reapeat NO ONE on SS.com has stepped up to do a Coach's show recap in his stead. I don't frequent other forums because what I what is here on SS.com. I don't have the opportunity to hear the Coacch's Show and am happy that someone always posts the link to PCM's recap.

If you don't want to have anything do do with PCM's posts don't read them.So you don't miss him, you don't like him, you're jealous, you're angry with him, he hurt your feelings once or twice, you disagree with him, he disagreed with you, what ever but is this really necessary?

I respect his decision for what ever reason to not post here for now. The immaturity, the 'acting like a baby', is not coming from him.

Well said.

I think the best way to avoid the love him/hate him back and forth is to quit talking about it. He does the coaches show recap elswhere and someone links it. Great, love the info, but the fact he doesn't post here any longer does not need a page and a half of discussion. Some of you thought he was the best thing since sliced bread and had great info and miss him, others seem to think he was full of himself and could take him or leave him. The fact is, he doesn't post here right now, and it's only his decision. Leave it at that and quit talking about it. This is a sioux hockey forum, lets talk sioux hockey already. Appreciate the recap as always, as I do not get the chance to listen to it. Now lets sweep those huskies sioux!!!

I find it easier and more accurate to listen to it on the radio.

The fact that you came on, continue to read and post in a thread titled PCM's Coach's Show Recap belies your statement.

Isn't peni$ envy suppose to be a female complaint? :)

The fact that you came on, continue to read and post in a thread titled PCM's Coach's Show Recap belies your statement.

Isn't peni$ envy suppose to be a female complaint? :)

Well, considering there were a consderiable amount of responses I figured there was some discussion about something Hak said.