SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five Brunch March 22nd

MafiaMan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MafiaMan.

We plan on three adults, and three to five kids. We can go there, or anywhere else. So, if the interest is not high, we have no problem with you standing down on the arrangements. If you decide that it is a go, we will be there. I suppose that the Hogger will be open for walk-in business in any event, no? 11 a.m. is right about perfect. Keep us posted.

Finally, something I agree with you ;)

Ouch! I can disagree with someone on EVERYTHING else, but if they're wearing a Sioux jersey, we will always have something to talk about.

I agree; what kind of beer are you drinking? ;)

Count two for Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman please.

Well that didn't take long. Your two plus North Dakota Hockey's six to eight means we're already at eight-ten people. NDH is fun enough where it'll be a good time even if no one else shows up! ;)

OK, we'll obviously get a few more takers and I'm always up for a good Hoggsbreath breakfast, so we'll let the numbers go up from here and see how many takers we get.

I'd like to stress that this event is for SiouxSports.com members, previous members, friends of members, etc. and hopefully we'll get a non-Sioux fan or two to show up. It's a FRIENDLY event and I'd like to keep it that way. Thanks!

I think my group might try to show up if we can find the place! There will be anywhere from 2-5 of us... Hope to see you guys there!

So, where were you?

MafiaMan, his Gopher friend and his neutral friend and wife, Siouxman, Mrs. Siouxman, Siouxmama, Phats, NorthDakota Hockey with extra adults and several children, PCM and his friend and I were at breakfast.

So, where were you?

MafiaMan, his Gopher friend and his neutral friend and wife, Siouxman, Mrs. Siouxman, Siouxmama, Phats, NorthDakota Hockey with extra adults and several children, PCM and his friend and I were at breakfast.

It was nice to see some familiar faces again and share some stories and good times! Thanks to all who came out this morning for brunch! Safe driving to those returning home tonight/tomorrow and Happy Easter! GO SIOUX!

Thanks againg for arranging this MafiaMan. Breakfast was good and it was fun to meet new people and see the familiar faces again. Sharing stories is always fun too. :D

Once we got the crispy bacon vs regular bacon, pancakes vs hash browns, and sour dough vs wheat toast all straightened out, it was a GREAT breakfast! :wink:

Good times this year at the Hoggsbreath and if I'm successful getting the "WELCOME SIOUXSPORTS.COM" put on the sign outside the place next year, we're taking a group photo!