SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley and the Capitals

The Sicatoka

Not sure where to put this - so I'll put it here.

Just checked the St. Louis Blues schedule and should TJ opt to leave UND after this season (which unfortunately he probably will) the earliest TJ could join the Blues would be March 29 (that is if we lose the first game in the regional - which we WON'T). So then on the the Frozen Four for the Sioux and unless the Blues make the playoffs - which looks very doubtful at this time - the Blues won't have any games left for TJ to play after we've won #8 as the Blues regular season ends April 6. I wonder if TJ will finish out the school year?

Not sure where to put this - so I'll put it here.

Just checked the St. Louis Blues schedule and should TJ opt to leave UND after this season (which unfortunately he probably will) the earliest TJ could join the Blues would be March 29 (that is if we lose the first game in the regional - which we WON'T). So then on the the Frozen Four for the Sioux and unless the Blues make the playoffs - which looks very doubtful at this time - the Blues won't have any games left for TJ to play after we've won #8 as the Blues regular season ends April 6. I wonder if TJ will finish out the school year?

hes gone no matter what after the sioux finish their season. who knows about school, tj will do what best for him the blues wont make the playoffs so tj will make his debut next season in a blue note. not sure about their minor league team in peoria though if they are set to make the playoffs. just checked and they seem to be in the middle of the pack.

hes gone no matter what after the sioux finish their season. who knows about school, tj will do what best for him the blues wont make the playoffs so tj will make his debut next season in a blue note. not sure about their minor league team in peoria though if they are set to make the playoffs. just checked and they seem to be in the middle of the pack.

I think finley is gone no matter what. if we win #8 100% guarantee tj and chorney are gone, if we don't win #8 90% chance they are both gone. 50/50 on duncan no matter what.

I think finley is gone no matter what. if we win #8 100% guarantee tj and chorney are gone, if we don't win #8 90% chance they are both gone. 50/50 on duncan no matter what.

Someone please cue the Naked Gun video...

Doctors say there's a 50/50 chance they're all gone...although there's only a 10 percent chance of that.

Naked Gun - Watch from :52 to 1:10 Mark

No it didn't...it referred to Joe being to back-to-back, not the Sioux. Joe didn't play in the first of our three-peat going on.

You could read it two ways.

It does say "he joined a program that has 11 draft picks, and has reached the last two FF's".

I think you can read it as, he has reached the last two FF's, OR the program has......

either way, it works.

Yeah, it's too bad we won't have TJ "Oshman whose your dadda" around for another year. He appears a man among boys this year. Can you imagine another year to dominate? I find it odd that we have great players like Oshie and Duncan and they aren't promoted as much as they could be. Why they don't have the beer or pop glasses with the 3D photos like they did with Parise is beyond me. They could also sell the mini donuts as Duncan donuts at a reduced cost when he scores a goal. I think the promotion department is missing the boat on them a bit. Of course the fans could do more with it too. Fans could put their arms in a big "O" when Oshie is introduced or scores a goal. I guess maybe we'll have to wait for the next batch of stars to promote them better.

You could read it two ways.

It does say "he joined a program that has 11 draft picks, and has reached the last two FF's".

I think you can read it as, he has reached the last two FF's, OR the program has......

either way, it works.

No, you can't read it either way. The proper way to read it is by breaking it down to two separate sentences.

1) He joined a program that has 11 draft picks.

Then, they add the ", and" making the second sentence...

2) He has reached the last two Frozen Fours.

2 + 3 = 5 or is it 2 + 3 = 6? You can look at it either way I guess.

Why they don't have the beer or pop glasses with the 3D photos like they did with Parise is beyond me.

I asked one of the vendors if they would be getting more promo cups. I was told that they won't because they make more money on the drinks without. Personally they are making less money off me because I bought more large drinks specifically for the cups (filled 'em with candy and gave 16-20 of them out every year to the kids in the family at Christmas. Now I will have to think of something else :angry: )

I asked one of the vendors if they would be getting more promo cups. I was told that they won't because they make more money on the drinks without. Personally they are making less money off me because I bought more large drinks specifically for the cups (filled 'em with candy and gave 16-20 of them out every year to the kids in the family at Christmas. Now I will have to think of something else :angry: )

Same here. I don't buy much, but would definitely buy some for the glass itself. It might be hard for them to understand the mind of the average Sioux fan. Not that I'm average mind you.