SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last fall when we played the Bullpuppies we had a good game and a bad game.

Let's put two good ones together to wipe that memory out of storage.

While I don't think UND will replay the 8-3 game. I would like to see UND win two games.

UMD will probably come out ready to make a statement. I am wondering if we will see

more games like the couple of league series?

Hakstol's pre-game comments:

It's a critical game for our hockey team. We want to keep moving forward. We have an awful lot on the line. We're battling for a 2nd place seeding in the WCHA. We're battling for an NCAA seeding. That's the biggest thing on the line. We need to keep moving forward and responding well.

The base of the confidence really comes way back in September. We didn't always see results, but the one thing it comes from is the work ethic of this hockey team, and that they seem to be coming a better team. They continue to have fun, and the camradarie on this team continues to bode well. We're going to have an off night at some point in time, and as you get deeper into the season, you can't afford to have that off night, and you have to find a way to battle through that off night.

Right from practice, guys work up, work extremely hard, but they're having fun. It's certainly not a chore for them to be there. They're focused when they're there, but they're having fun. We just need to remain focus, whether it's a practice or an afternoon game where you have a chance to go out and get 2 points, like today.

I think we're coming into the Lion's Den this weekend. It seems like these two teams always play each other hard to begin with, and then you add what's at stake; there's an awful lot on the line for both these teams.

Jones is back. Don't know if I've seen a tougher kid. He was emotional to pull himself out last Saturday. I've never seen his kid work through so much pain to get back in. We tried to put a yellow jersey on him, and it didn't stay their long.

The one thing that sits in my mind after last weekend, is that Phil was the only one who thought about going out to get the game puck for Aaron. That's the team player he is. I expect him to go out and battle hard today.

Jones is back. Don't know if I've seen a tougher kid. He was emotional to pull himself out last Saturday. I've never seen his kid work through so much pain to get back in. We tried to put a yellow jersey on him, and it didn't stay their long.

Thats my kinda player.

Good luck Jonesy. Stay healthy.

Wow, I'm watching the fans and band on FSSN and I saw my daughter!! She's the pretty blond in a blue sweater with a scarf around her neck (she's sitting next to her 'real' mom)! Pretty cool!!

I'm so glad Jones is playing. He was kinda psycho at first but he's always been one of my favorites!!

UND

Kozek-Oshie-Duncan

Watkins-VandeVelde-Kaip

Martens-Trupp-Frattin

Radke-Zajac-Malone

Chorney-Bina

Finley-Genoway

Jones-LaPoint

Lamoureux-Walski

UMD

Schmidt-Sharp-McKnight

Gergen-Fulton-Fontaine

Carroll-Akins-Kemp

Danberg-Bordson-Greer

Oberg-Meyers

Cascalenda-Gawryletz

Palm-Ryan

Stalock-Ziegelmann-Reiter

UND

Kozek-Oshie-Duncan

Watkins-VandeVelde-Kaip

Martens-Trupp-Frattin

Radke-Zajac-Malone

Chorney-Bina

Finley-Genoway

Jones-LaPoint

Lamoureux-Walski

UMD

Schmidt-Sharp-McKnight

Gergen-Fulton-Fontaine

Carroll-Akins-Kemp

Danberg-Bordson-Greer

Oberg-Meyers

Cascalenda-Gawryletz

Palm-Ryan

Stalock-Ziegelmann-Reiter

thanks, martens and malone flip lines, thats it

so marto-miller-forney-davidson are scratches

ok, so I logged on to Sioux Extra so that I could get the package to watch today's game and it won't let me buy the 24 hour pass. Anyone understand this?

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been having the same problem the last few weeks. No idea why...