SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

You just proved that you are incredibly dumb.... We don't play St. Cloud.

And of course I dont give up on the season, that's just being pissed about losing, lord knows we are going to sweep Mankato, who has also proven me right by being awful losing to Michigan Tech....Cya in the Final Five, and learn to get your facts straight before you start trying to be cool

Yup. I pulled my post but you beat me to my idiocy. Nevermind. Doesn't matter. The Mavericks are gonna beat the Gophers. Enjoy your trip to Mankato.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mankato is going to beat us? Highly doubt it...

The just lost to awful Michigan Tech and the game was much more of a blowout than the score indicated apparently...

Mankato hasn't ever been able to beat the Gophers, why would it start now?

Gopher Sweep.

CC Sweep.

UND 2-1 Win.

DU Sweep.

Wisconsin 2-1 Win.

Mankato is going to beat us? Highly doubt it...

The just lost to awful Michigan Tech and the game was much more of a blowout than the score indicated apparently...

Mankato hasn't ever been able to beat the Gophers, why would it start now?

Apparently Mankato has learned how to play meaningless games from the Gophers

We are in if it ends today and have a great first round matchup, how is that not sittin pretty?

You got a team of kids who do not like going into the corners, who are not much for taking, or giving, the body, who like to stand around and watch a bit too much, who are much more likely to get tough after the whistle than before the whistle, and who got roundly beat tonight by a team that, by your own admission, is going nowhere. How, pray tell, is that sitting pretty?

If, or when, the Mavs sweep you out of town, will you still be sitting pretty?

You got a team of kids who do not like going into the corners, who are not much for taking, or giving, the body, who like to stand around and watch a bit too much, who are much more likely to get tough after the whistle than before the whistle, and who got roundly beat tonight by a team that, by your own admission, is going nowhere. How, pray tell, is that sitting pretty?

If, or when, the Mavs sweep you out of town, will you still be sitting pretty?

We would be done if that happened. But I guarantee that it wont, like I said, MSU is weak...

Probably the worst first period we've played all year....playing short-handed almost the entire period, were bound to give up a goal.

Shots on goal 8-4 in favor of UMD.

Gophers on the PP for the first 1:09 of the 2nd, not looking good at all, huge fights so far though.

Wow, we sure tanked it last night!!! We sucked sooooooooooooo badly.

And uhhh... you had FOUR MINUTES of shorthanded time in the first period. Although tDogs out-working the Gophers throughout the game would make it APPEAR you were shorthanded for longer than that. UMD had 4 power plays. UMTC had 6, including a 5 on 3 (on two very WEAK CALLS). Face it, you were outworked, outplayed, and out of luck in last night's game.

Wow, we sure tanked it last night!!! We sucked sooooooooooooo badly.

And uhhh... you had FOUR MINUTES of shorthanded time in the first period. Although tDogs out-working the Gophers throughout the game would make it APPEAR you were shorthanded for longer than that. UMD had 4 power plays. UMTC had 6, including a 5 on 3 (on two very WEAK CALLS). Face it, you were outworked, outplayed, and out of luck in last night's game.

You go girl! :silly:

When we start thinking the WCHA playoffs are grueling, I'm listening to UNO's radio broadcast (OK, I'm easily amused).

http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4stnr...yer.php?id=KKAR

They are in sudden death OT in game 3 vs Alaska.

For UNO to get the auto-bid, they have to win tonight (3rd game in 3 days), then go on the road and win a 2 of 3 series, then go to the Joe and win two. Worst case, 8 games in 15 days.

Makes me thankful for the playin game. (Although the CCHA does rest their top 4 teams for a week here, which would be REALLLY NICE for the Sioux right now.)

When we start thinking the WCHA playoffs are grueling, I'm listening to UNO's radio broadcast (OK, I'm easily amused).

http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4stnr...yer.php?id=KKAR

They are in sudden death OT in game 3 vs Alaska.

For UNO to get the auto-bid, they have to win tonight (3rd game in 3 days), then go on the road and win a 2 of 3 series, then go to the Joe and win two. Worst case, 8 games in 15 days.

Makes me thankful for the playin game. (Although the CCHA does rest their top 4 teams for a week here, which would be REALLLY NICE for the Sioux right now.)

Going to a 3rd OT tied 1 - 1

Correction as this is the 3rd game in 4 nights, as game 1 was Thursday night, and an off day on Friday

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me the Sioux/Gopher game location rotation. I know we dont get a home game with them each year, so how does that work?

Not positive but I think it goes

1 Minnesota home series in a season

1 UND home series in a season

2 season series

so that works out to

last year at Minn

this year both

next year probably UND

The Gophers will be here next year in the rotation. UND won't go there.

2006-2007: @ UM

07-08: @ Both

08-09: @ UND

09-10: @ Both

Ah that makes more sense, damn, no senior year spent at UND for me, thanks for the info though :/

You'll be seeing gopherz and many maroon and gold friends next year...and the next year. The crowd will keep going from our car :D