SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 Frozen Four Skills Challenge

Big A HG

if we had any senior forwards they wouldnt be able to participate anyways as they will be playing in the frozen 4 :lol:

its usually senior forwards for the most part, we dont have any and i remember porter being on the list last season.

If only the NCAA would've approved the 1st Annual Robbie Earl Diving Invitational for the Skills Challenge. JPL would've been the 2-to-5 favorite.

money in the bank :lol: the only way walski plays this year is if phil pulls his back out on a glove save :D

• 2 months later...

Does Hakstol not nominate any players for this? :lol:

To be eligible, all players must have exhausted their collegiate eligibility and be nominated by their head coach. The players were selected by representatives from the American Hockey Coaches Association, the NCAA Division I Men

Does Hakstol not nominate any players for this? :lol:

Porter's in, and Brennan from BC, and they've clearly not exhausted their eligibility.

if was the coach and my team was in the frozen 4 there is no way i let my players do this with a possible title game saturday. no way.

porster is a senior and im sure they are looking for very skilled seniors ot be in this event with the events, like a all star thing. we dont have many seniors ever with those credentials. im gona guess and say kaip and radke wouldnt fait to well in this event :D

if was the coach and my team was in the frozen 4 there is no way i let my players do this with a possible title game saturday. no way.

porster is a senior and im sure they are looking for very skilled seniors ot be in this event with the events, like a all star thing. we dont have many seniors ever with those credentials. im gona guess and say kaip and radke wouldnt fait to well in this event :lol:

Porter is no longer competing. . . it says he has been replaced on the College Hockey News website.