SiouxSports.com Forum

FIGHTING SIOUX vs. umd bulldogs

aleah

So T- minus 2 hours until game time!!!!!

I didn't see a game thread for tonight, so I figured I would start one!

Game is on FSSN (i believe) and webcast for members (who pay)

Thanks to everyone in advance for giving the game updates....they mean a lot when you can't watch!!!

Good Luck tonight boys!!!!

and GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

REA general manager Jody Hodgson said that both games this weekend have sold out despite the students being gone. People apparently took advantage of the Black Friday sale, buying up all of the tickets by around 2 p.m. today.

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 T.J. Oshie

5 Chay Genoway--17 Rylan Kaip--20 Matt Watkins

22 Brad Malone--11 Darcy Zajac--21 Matt Frattin

10 Andrew Kozek--19 Evan Trupp--14 Brad Miller

2 Joe Finley--28 Robbie Bina

6 Zach Jones--4 Taylor Chorney

25 Jake Marto--3 Derrick LaPoint

1 Phil Lamoureux

30 Aaron Walski

forney - davidson - radke - martens = scratches

Duluth's lines

10 Michael Gergen--23 Jordan Fulton--19 Nick Kemp

16 Matt Greer--18 MacGregor Sharp--37 Justin Fontaine

21 Cody Danberg--8 Drew Akins--13 Matt McKnight

24 Mike Montgomery--11 Kyle Schmidt--27 Mike Curry

17 Josh Meyers--22 Travis Gawryletz

7 Jason Garrison--5 Trent Palm

14 Jay Cascalenda--3 Chase Ryan

32 Alex Stalock

34 Nate Ziegelmann

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

REA general manager Jody Hodgson said that both games this weekend have sold out despite the students being gone. People apparently took advantage of the Black Friday sale, buying up all of the tickets by around 2 p.m. today.

That is excellent news!

Maybe that's a tip to them that people do want to go to the games, but they are overcharging for tickets.

That is excellent news!

Maybe that's a tip to them that people do want to go to the games, but they are overcharging for tickets.

i wouldnt say that. this was done as many students are out of town for thanksgiving and a great idea for sure!

hey guys im in North Dakota for the weekend and i was wondering what channel the game is gonna be on, im a huge fan but im from MN but just hate the gophers...... so yeah if anyone can tell me what channel the game will be on that would be great.....GO SIOUX

Where in ND?

PRE-GAME

coach hak says........nice to be back at the ralph, been a few weeks.........we didnt need a week off but we got good work in and good practices.....dressing same line as sat game vs sconnie........martens is pushing hard and isnt happy about sitting tonight.........these games critical to wcha positioning...want to be fighting to be top of the league.........bounce of the puck regarding the dominance of sandelin at UMD..........want the lead early, not critical but important to have good first 5 minutes......edge in sconnie led to it in pratice is what the team feeds on.....there wasnt any cheap stuff but hard play in practice........umd goalie is good, he can moce the puck, we need to be aware of that.........get pucks and get the rebounds

coach sandelin says.........we had a good october, 6 of 8 on road....we rebounded last week and hope to get points this week.......he havent had success against UND because they have been pretty good..........important to match UND in forst 5 minutes........hope to keep even or get first goal........we have to match them............impressed with UND, watched cc series and vs sconnie..they pressure the puck and good team speed and play hard......a lot of experience and a couple playmakers with oshie and duncan....cc is good skating team but und is more tough and gritty

PRE-GAME

coach hak says........nice to be back at the ralph, been a few weeks.........we didnt need a week off but we got good work in and good practices.....dressing same line as sat game vs sconnie........martens is pushing hard and isnt happy about sitting tonight.........these games critical to wcha positioning...want to be fighting to be top of the league.........bounce of the puck regarding the dominance of sandelin at UMD..........want the lead early, not critical but important to have good first 5 minutes......edge in sconnie led to it in pratice is what the team feeds on.....there wasnt any cheap stuff but hard play in practice........umd goalie is good, he can moce the puck, we need to be aware of that.........get pucks and get the rebounds

Is it not on TV in Fargo tonight?

Anyone else having problems getting on fightingsioux.com? Not sure if it's the site or my buddies computer. The site is loading, but drastically slow. Been trying to get on now for 25 minutes.

I finally got on it but I can't log into the audio broadcast again.