SiouxSports.com Forum

Ok, back to business. So far I've got: pts/game, pts alwd/game, rushing yds/game, rushing yds alwd/game, 2018 record, all time matchup record, @ fargo, passing yds/game, passing yds, allwd/game, last meeting, takeaways/game, giveaways /game, defensive pts/game. Any objections/additions? Abbreviations? Space is limited.

6 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Ok, back to business. So far I've got: pts/game, pts alwd/game, rushing yds/game, rushing yds alwd/game, 2018 record, all time matchup record, @ fargo, passing yds/game, passing yds, allwd/game, last meeting, takeaways/game, giveaways /game, defensive pts/game. Any objections/additions? Abbreviations? Space is limited.

# of arrests?

• Upvote 1

Here's a sneak peek! I know the ND is discontinued, but UND doesn't really have an alternate logo, other than the wordmark, which I will NOT use. I am leaning towards to the one on the bottom (I know they don't use that logo!) Because It looks better, and then the text won't overlap the logo. Feedback?

Cddddddddddddddddddapture.thumb.JPG.06552667231fbd1989c012f805d24264.JPG

3 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Here's a sneak peek! I know the ND is discontinued, but UND doesn't really have an alternate logo, other than the wordmark, which I will NOT use. I am leaning towards to the one on the bottom (I know they don't use that logo!) Because It looks better, and then the text won't overlap the logo. Feedback?

You could use the academic UND flame logo.

44 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Just use the big hawk. It's too busy with two logos.

• Upvote 1