SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor - The Game!

RedFrog

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated the original post.

The 3 remaining players need to have their picks posted by 700p tomorrow night. Since there are only 3 left, you have to have your picks in by the deadline or you will automatically be given Evan Trupp (most popular Friday night pick(reached 14 before Duncan)).

Good Luck to our remaining 3 players.

I will probably continue to do this throughout the rest of the year for those of you that are interested, but won't start another one until this one has ended.

The 3 remaining players need to have their picks posted by 700p tomorrow night. Since there are only 3 left, you have to have your picks in by the deadline or you will automatically be given Evan Trupp (most popular Friday night pick(reached 14 before Duncan)).

I will probably continue to do this throughout the rest of the year for those of you that are interested.

and i will put up 5 title dvd sets as well for winners

thought it may go til the end of the year but one of those nights

I will probably continue to do this throughout the rest of the year for those of you that are interested, but won't start another one until this one has ended.

Great concept, but since you cannot pick same player twice, maybe name a player with a point, to include assists next time. Game might last a bit longer if you do, and that is good, so AzSioux doesn't run out of DVD sets!

Great concept, but since you cannot pick same player twice, maybe name a player with a point, to include assists next time. Game might last a bit longer if you do, and that is good, so AzSioux doesn't run out of DVD sets!

Good idea, will implement that in the next round.

Good idea, will implement that in the next round.

just make as easy as p[ossible for you redfrog. i do the wcha fantasy every sunday and that takes some time. i like the goals only format actually. the chances are slim to what happens last night and hell, this could still keep going for 2-3 games depending on who scores tonight....thanks for the thoughts though on the dvds :love: but not a problem if you want to keep it at just goals

OK, let's make this interesting. I'm going with VandeVelde for Saturday night. Be the puck Chris, be the puck. :love:

and to the other 2 still in it, be bold and dont pick VV to stay in the game unless you really wanted to of course :lol:

Picks for the remaining 3 players:

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde

51nodakvindy: Robbie Bina Ryan Duncan

65SiouxperVillain: Chay Genoway TJ Oshie

GOOD LUCK FELLAZ!! Hope this carries over another week because all 3 scored!!

Picks for the remaining 3 players:

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde

51nodakvindy: Robbie Bina Ryan Duncan

65SiouxperVillain: Chay Genoway TJ Oshie

GOOD LUCK FELLAZ!! Hope this carries over another week because all 3 scored!!

im getting crackin on the dvd set right now because i think the oshie takes it home tonight :love: