SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

First period

UND 1, SCSU 0 -- Rylan Kaip (Chris VandeVelde) :13. After Dunn covers up an attempt, there is a faceoff in the zone. VandeVelde wins it to Kaip, who quickly fires a shot between Dunn's legs.

UND 1, SCSU 1 -- Ryan Lasch (Garrett Roe, Andreas Nodl) 12:07. UND had possession of the puck, but couldn't get it out of the zone. After putting on a ton of pressure, Roe fed the puck to Lasch in the slot. Lasch didn't hit it sold, but the change up went into the high glove-side corner of the net. It looked like Lamoureux might have been screened.

UND 2, SCSU 1 -- Ryan Duncan (Chay Genoway, Joe Finley) 16:48. Duncan carries the puck to the high slot where he fires a wrist shot past Dunn's glove.

UND 3, SCSU 1 -- Matt Watkins (Matt Frattin, Darcy Zajac) 18:24. A good shift results in a goal. Zajac gets the puck off the boards and to Frattin, who one-times a pass from the left circle to Watkins in the slot. Watkins one-times it between Dunn's legs.

Second period (Weslosky now in net for SCSU)

UND 3, SCSU 2 -- Aaron Brocklehurst (Nate Dey, Aaron Marvin) 5:20 (pp). Seconds before the power play was set to expire, Brocklehurst's blast from the point deflected off Chorney and got past Lamoureux.

UND 4, SCSU 2 -- T.J. Oshie (Robbie Bina, Ryan Duncan) 8:57 (pp). Bina's shot from the point hits traffic in front of the net and bounces to Oshie at the side of the net. Oshie scores with his backhand.

UND 5, SCSU 2 -- Ryan Duncan (T.J. Oshie, Derrick LaPoint) 15:02. Duncan scores again while the teams are skating 4-on-4. After a good cycle, Duncan carries it to the bottom of the right circle, where he beats Weslosky between the legs.

UND 6, SCSU 2 -- Chris VandeVelde (Rylan Kaip) 16:11. The Sioux enter the zone on a 3-on-2 rush. Kaip drops a pass to VandeVelde, who buries it high to the glove side.

Note: SCSU has a goal disallowed at 18:17 of the second.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First period

UND 1, SCSU 0 -- Rylan Kaip (Chris VandeVelde) :13. After Dunn covers up an attempt, there is a faceoff in the zone. VandeVelde wins it to Kaip, who quickly fires a shot between Dunn's legs.

UND 1, SCSU 1 -- Ryan Lasch (Garrett Roe, Andreas Nodl) 12:07. UND had possession of the puck, but couldn't get it out of the zone. After putting on a ton of pressure, Roe fed the puck to Lasch in the slot. Lasch didn't hit it sold, but the change up went into the high glove-side corner of the net. It looked like Lamoureux might have been screened.

UND 2, SCSU 1 -- Ryan Duncan (Chay Genoway, Joe Finley) 16:48. Duncan carries the puck to the high slot where he fires a wrist shot past Dunn's glove.

UND 3, SCSU 1 -- Matt Watkins (Matt Frattin, Darcy Zajac) 18:24. A good shift results in a goal. Zajac gets the puck off the boards and to Frattin, who one-times a pass from the left circle to Watkins in the slot. Watkins one-times it between Dunn's legs.

Second period (Weslosky now in net for SCSU)

UND 3, SCSU 2 -- Aaron Brocklehurst (Nate Dey, Aaron Marvin) 5:20 (pp). Seconds before the power play was set to expire, Brocklehurst's blast from the point deflected off Chorney and got past Lamoureux.

UND 4, SCSU 2 -- T.J. Oshie (Robbie Bina, Ryan Duncan) 8:57 (pp). Bina's shot from the point hits traffic in front of the net and bounces to Oshie at the side of the net. Oshie scores with his backhand.

UND 5, SCSU 2 -- Ryan Duncan (T.J. Oshie, Derrick LaPoint) 15:02. Duncan scores again while the teams are skating 4-on-4. After a good cycle, Duncan carries it to the bottom of the right circle, where he beats Weslosky between the legs.

UND 6, SCSU 2 -- Chris VandeVelde (Rylan Kaip) 16:11. The Sioux enter the zone on a 3-on-2 rush. Kaip drops a pass to VandeVelde, who buries it high to the glove side.

Note: SCSU has a goal disallowed at 18:17 of the second.

Wow, you're good! Didn't get that from a certain blog, did you? :D

Huskies are a bunch of punks. If i had a buck for every time they toe drag tripped our players I could buy a plane ticket to St. Cloud to tell the refs how bad they suck. and how many dives is that this weekend by the stoners from st. cloud? This has been a typical one sided ref show against the Sioux. Its fun watching us win despite the zebras!

The stuff you mention isn't just something that happens against the Sioux. Really, that's just stuff that the officials decide to let fly whether it is UND involved or otherwise.

We can't let that get to us. Really, what gets my goat is the Shepherd mandated parity in officiating. This game could become a rout if Anderson doesn't give SCSU the benefit of the doubt.

In all fairness, Anderson has already screwed both sides. SCSU's Nongoal was a goal. Even TH admits it.

Because of the price I went in on a two ticket package with four coworkers. We will pull straws or something like that for the Gold Medal Game.

I'm just hoping that since it's in Canada next year, the NHL Network will carry all games, or at least all US and Canada games, rather than just the medal round.

Since the Vikings didn't play today, I take it they are playing tomorrow?

:D

They play Monday (except for Adrian Peterson, Childress benched him because he left the toilet seat up).

Meanwhile Dwight Smith was caught handing out crack and pictures of shaved sheep to a group of cub scouts and was given a stern talking-to by Brad.....but will still start.

i dont know who said the production quality is s&!t for b2, but id rather see intermission segments done by WDAZ similar to these guys. It lets you know the team and players a little better.

just my 2 cents.

Resolution is better than UND's webcasts. B2 does a pretty good job, really. I think the only limitation is on SCSU's shoulders. They obviously don't have the same production capabilities as the Ralph.