SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

two games in a row we give up in the third. poor showing :lol: this team needs to do something to play a full 60 minutes. the sad thing is that they wasted two excellent periods of hockey. chorney looked like eric johnson at last years regionals on that wrap around. keep your feet moving and take the body! i don't know what is up with him, but it aint good :lol:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody's gotta start taking this personally. Someone has to step up and say "Enough".

I don't want to hear about puck luck, a hot goalie, whatever.

This is embarassing. A team that was pre-season No. 1.

Agreed.

Can we have a do-over to the start of the season. I remember seeing a topic on this board early in the season that was titled something like "I know it's early, but has any team gone undeafeted?" with the premise of our squad being very dominant. What a joke! Lots of breakdowns on the ice and chaos off the ice!

Don't worry folks, still early in the season!

sarcasm doesnt translate well over the net, but i hope you weren't serious. we're halfway through the season and its the same old sh#t, actually they have regressed in third period play as of late. exactly when do we worry about a team underachieving and losing games they have in hand??? march?

sarcasm doesnt translate well over the net, but i hope you weren't serious. we're halfway through the season and its the same old sh#t, actually they have regressed in third period play as of late. exactly when do we worry about a team underachieving and losing games they have in hand??? march?

I am glad you didn't say April.

Agreed! He should have stopped the wrap around but the other two goals were the fault of the rest of the team.

Yes but no...you need your goalie to make one or two big saves for you throughout the game. Yea the team didn't help but he needs to make a big save. What the hell was he pokechecking at on the third one...he had no chance

How about Chorney actually taking the body before the player ever had the chance for the wrap around....

It's still up to the goalie not to allow the wrap around. I think as the defensedude you give him an opportunity to go wide or get dumped. A player like Lasch is going to be able to go wide more often than not when they want to.

Not saying I'm an expert, but I have been around hockey a lot.

Yes but no...you need your goalie to make one or two big saves for you throughout the game. Yea the team didn't help but he needs to make a big save. What the hell was he pokechecking at on the third one...he had no chance

Well you can't blame your goalie for everything. The 2nd goal was after two excellent chances to clear the zone. The third was nobody covering the 3rd man in.

It's still up to the goalie not to allow the wrap around. I think as the defensedude you give him an opportunity to go wide or get dumped. A player like Lasch is going to be able to go wide more often than not when they want to.

Not saying I'm an expert, but I have been around hockey a lot.

And for a guy who has been around hockey as a defensemen, when it is a 2 on 3 the defensemen should take the body every time.

lets see, 9 goals in last two 3rd periods i think......what a friken meltdown again. 2 in a row. not good, not good. nothing much else to say. lets hope we can get the split or is that a stupid wish as we are the fighting splitsville so far this season so it should be a given. both pathetic 3rd periods were TEAM efforts.........wow

How about Chorney actually taking the body before the player ever had the chance for the wrap around....

So both upperclassman were guilty of weak play and that was the turning point in the game. Hak conceded in the post-game that mistakes he thought had been addressed were in fact repeated. Otherwise he didn't really have many answers.