SiouxSports.com Forum

HOCKEY TAILGATE

the"source"

DECEMBER 29TH AT THE OLD RALPH 3 PM ----- THIS WILL START THE SECOND HALF (THE REAL SEASON) FOR THE DRIVE TO DENVER!

WE ARE SENDING OUT AN INVITE FOR ANYONE WHO IS A SIOUXSPORTS MEMBER--- GOOFER FANS ARE WELCOMED ---- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN DRINK OF CHOICE AND SOME MEAT FOR THE GRILL OR SNACK. THERE IS A SPECIAL TREAT FOR ALL OF OUR GOOFER NATION FREINDS (BROWN AND YELLOW SNOW CONES) :D

ALSO THE PRE TAILGATE BASH WILL BE AT MILLERS (HWY 50)IN PARK RAPIDS MN. ON DECEMBER 27 BRING YOUR SWIM WEAR. PHIL WILL BE HOSTING THIS YEARS PARTY AND HAS TOLD ME THAT THE POOL WILL BE AT 78 DEGREES BY PARTY TIME. HE HAS ALSO TOLD ME THEY HAVE A NEW KITCHCHEN MANAGER THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE GOING WITH A GRILLED GOOPHER STEAK (RIB EYE).

WE ALL NEED TO BE KIND TO OUR GOOFER NATION FREINDS THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT!!

First off is there going to be a bond fire?

The forcast isn't too bad for those days as of right now.

fire pit a must by next thursday we will see who brings what! wood - grill - chew - food - snacks - drinks

And goon you will need a change of clothes, because when I tell you who Dean is you will $hit yourself!!

Dean you got to come It will be fun! :glare:

Count me in for being there with all you super SiouxSports.com member fans of the best college hockey program in the nation! This weekend marks a hopeful run towards another Frozen Four berth in Denver, and it's time to get it started baby! Let's Go Sioux, kick the 'Cats right back to Durham, N.H.

<snip>

ALSO THE PRE TAILGATE BASH WILL BE AT MILLERS (HWY 50)IN PARK RAPIDS MN. ON DECEMBER 27 BRING YOUR SWIM WEAR. PHIL WILL BE HOSTING THIS YEARS PARTY AND HAS TOLD ME THAT THE POOL WILL BE AT 78 DEGREES BY PARTY TIME. HE HAS ALSO TOLD ME THEY HAVE A NEW KITCHCHEN MANAGER THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE GOING WITH A GRILLED GOOPHER STEAK (RIB EYE).

WE ALL NEED TO BE KIND TO OUR GOOFER NATION FREINDS THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT!!

Where were you?