SiouxSports.com Forum

Goofer Weekend...

richthorpe

A few years back KFAN PA & Dubay came out to the Truck Stop (simonson's) and had a UND/UM Hockey show before the big weekend...

Is this gonna happen again?

Green Beers Friday Morning sound like a good reason to take off to me...Any news of something like this Friday???

Rich T

Yes...PA and Dubay will be broadcasting from the Long Haul Saloon on friday morning.

I just heard that PA and Dubay are having an auction and giving away 2 tix to that nights game and have 3 sioux jerseys signed by the team up for auction at buffalo wild wings. Just heard it on the radio here in fargo

I just heard that PA and Dubay are having an auction and giving away 2 tix to that nights game and have 3 sioux jerseys signed by the team up for auction at buffalo wild wings. Just heard it on the radio here in fargo

Does this mean they are doing the morning show at the long haul and hanging out at BWW after that? I can make it to GF until after noon and I am curious if there will be festivities after noon?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time they did their remote broadcast from there, the Wooger predicted a Sioux sweep. Although, it sounded a little like he was just pimping the Sioux..Either way, Woog was again wrong as the Gofers swept UND.

Your man crush went further than originally thought. :D

You need to change your sig BTW. Lee committed to SCSU evidently.

brianvf thanks for the headsup on Lee ........... it is just to hard to keep up with it all :D

It would be so much nicer if we had a proven tender ready to take over next year :lol:

Leafs Guy........You just can't catch a break on that signature! Every prediction you have in your signature goes to the crapper.

Hey you might be right so I will update it to ......... Lammy DOESN'T get us our 8th title maybe then we will win it!

Does this mean they are doing the morning show at the long haul and hanging out at BWW after that? I can make it to GF until after noon and I am curious if there will be festivities after noon?

PA will be hopping a plane toward San Fran, I would think. Dubay and Swyg have done some live cut ins from the Southgate during happy hour IIRC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time they did their remote broadcast from there, the Wooger predicted a Sioux sweep. Although, it sounded a little like he was just pimping the Sioux..Either way, Woog was again wrong as the Gofers swept UND.

Did they do a remote b-cast there before the 06 Regional? :lol: