SiouxSports.com Forum

New Goalie

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

as far as how hes playing..

ive heard from a number of people that he was TERRIBLE his first few practices(which is expected) but he is loosening up a bit now and getting a bit better already. i had the opportunity to talk to him the other day and he seems like a pretty good spirited guy. dont know if this has been posted yet, but he also has been to the great hockey camp of the north in minnesota if anyone knows what im talking about..

I see from fightingsioux.com that he's wearing #31. Christ, I would have thought for sure they would have retired that number!

So, if he's dressed, then he can play right? Is there potential for a Rudy moment?

Set the wayback machine to the 2001-2002 season, load Snider, and hit "Engage" and there's a chance.

some one was telling me that it was because of some rule that he couldn't until next semester? I really don't know, but that is what I was told.

Interesting.

So, if Snider couldn't play anyways until next semester, then that means they'd still have two eligible goaltenders and, hence, would still have to forfeit the game should Walski and JPL go down anyways. If what you were told were true, then why bring Snider in before January?

Interesting.

So, if Snider couldn't play anyways until next semester, then that means they'd still have two eligible goaltenders and, hence, would still have to forfeit the game should Walski and JPL go down anyways. If what you were told were true, then why bring Snider in before January?

Why wouldn't you bring him in ASAP? That gives him a good month or just over a month to get acquainted with the team and the schedule/routine, feel like he belongs, get practice time in, etc. You add him to the team in January and now he's lost a month of practice time.

Why wouldn't you bring him in ASAP? That gives him a good month or just over a month to get acquainted with the team and the schedule/routine, feel like he belongs, get practice time in, etc. You add him to the team in January and now he's lost a month of practice time.

agreed, let him practice for awhile and then if we need him right away he will be ready.