SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DENVER

AZSIOUX

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ya'll.............this is coach gwoz jst saying hello and cant wait to do some more dasher dancing this weekend...man i do look like mr belding from saved by the bell

sincerley,

du_gwozdecky.jpg heres my new pic, a slightily different angle to capture my good side ZEMMXAWNYWZFNGQ.20070912144135.jpg

His make-up looks good but, where's the pink tie? Gwoz is the biggest b*tch in the league, with a close second coming out of cheese land. I say Radke starts and opens the game with a Prich-style faceoff. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We spilt! Win by 3-4 one nite, lose by one or two the other. This team will continue to struggle (with wins and loses) until they figure out how to win a close game!

His make-up looks good but, where's the pink tie? Gwoz is the biggest b*tch in the league, with a close second coming out of cheese land. I say Radke starts and opens the game with a Prich-style faceoff. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We spilt! Win by 3-4 one nite, lose by one or two the other. This team will continue to struggle (with wins and loses) until they figure out how to win a close game!

Agree. That is why I think a split would be great. If anyone thinks that we're going to hang 7 or 8 in a game on DU at home, think again. Mannino is not Stalock.