SiouxSports.com Forum

Inventing?

Prpichrocks_19

I think that someone should invent a Ralph Engalstead Arena air freshener!! That would be so amazing!! I know this is random but i just thought that would be SWEET!! i love the smell of the RALPH!!

I know what you are talking about, the smell of roasted bavarian nuts and leather is one I love.

I think that someone should invent a Ralph Engalstead Arena air freshener!! That would be so amazing!! I know this is random but i just thought that would be SWEET!! i love the smell of the RALPH!!

The.Simpsons.30.[800x600].jpg

I was just thinking about writing what might be considered the dumbest thread ever...

Mankato has their own air freshener at the Midwest Wireless Center...It's called ASS

That's crazy...some of my friends said they were going downtown to get some ASS...but they didn't come home with any. I'll tell them as soon as I see them that they are looking in all the wrong places and that they need to go to mankato. :)

:lol: Is that a good wow? A bad wow? A "It's come to this in bye week." wow? :angry:

i would go with your first choice

heres a idea

go to the ralph, take a big glass jar with a screw on top. walk around, fill it with air and quickly screw that top on!

then you can release the ralph air anywhere you would like and if you run out, go back and repeat those steps :p

i have thought that too. it smells terrific. i would love if my place smelled like that

FOR JUST 8 SMALL PAYMENTS OF 199.99 YOU CAN SMELL LIKE RALPH ERRRR LIKE THE RALPH TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

just follow my steps and send payments to me and you are set :angry:

go to the ralph, take a big glass jar with a screw on top. walk around, fill it with air and quickly screw that top on!

then you can release the ralph air anywhere you would like and if you run out, go back and repeat those steps

Actually they make Englestad Arena Breath mints. Just grab one out of the men's room urinals. You will be the envy of all your friends...