SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone like Music ?

Fetch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EMI files lawsuit against Bluebeat.com

These guys are in a little pickle over putting the Beatles collection out there. Turns out it's a pretty interesting site. Decent library, full length streams of songs for free, just need to create a user name and provide an e-mail. You can create "DJ Crates" (favorites) and the thing tracks listening history.

Someone say ... funk?

You can't have funk without "The Brothers ... Johnson".

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

And it doesn't get better than Wolfman intro-ing the "Ohio Players" ... " ... rollercoaster ... of love ... woo, hoo, hoo, HOO!"

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith

It comes just months after the singer spoke out publicly to dismiss reports the band was on the verge of splitting following a year of canceled tour dates, injuries and accidents.

In August, Tyler broke his shoulder after falling off stage while performing in South Dakota, and the group was forced to scrap the remainder of its summer tour.

Perry admitted that following the accident he and Tyler didn't speak for more than a month, prompting rumors the band's future was in jeopardy.

I blame the Yotes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Drummer for Avenged Sevenfold Found Dead

My favorite A7F song is "Critical Acclaim" but I couldn't find a decent version on YouTube...

RIP.

Listened to that for the first time... parts of it reminded me of the Wyld Stallyns of Bill and Ted's Great Adventure fame. I mean that in a good way, btw.

Agreed on someone in their 20's/30's dying of "natural causes" is an incorrect description. That is no way near natural.