SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews' sweet goal

Handsome Rob

I had a feeling this would happen! I just saw it on ESPN today on a recap of the weeks best....and I figured I'd put it up here. I thought it might have already been posted but I didn't want to dig in the old posts.

Like Sioux-cia said, it's one of those goals you can watch again and again, and smile just as big each time. :crazy:

I had a feeling this would happen! I just saw it on ESPN today on a recap of the weeks best....and I figured I'd put it up here. I thought it might have already been posted but I didn't want to dig in the old posts.

basically if something happens that has any relation to the sioux/sioux sports and its been ten to fifteen minutes since something has occured, chances are its been posted on sioux sports. Heck. A sioux goal is posted before it happens here :crazy:

This goal desrves it's own thread!

This goal should be able to have as many threads as it needs to... I have known about this since the second it was shown, but other people are still just discovering it and thats just fine cuz i will watch that goal until I am blue in the face just like the bina goal

This goal should be able to have as many threads as it needs to... I have known about this since the second it was shown, but other people are still just discovering it and thats just fine cuz i will watch that goal until I am blue in the face just like the bina goal

Nothing beats Porter's game winner, though.