SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Boston College & Northeastern

AZSIOUX

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still would like to see Forney get his chance, maybe he's not ready yet? If Forney can't go, I think Marto is the extra who travels. I don't know about his on ice skills, but saw Davidson at the game Saturday, he is one BIG freshman :lol: .

im assuming if forney shows the coaches he will get a chance but that obviously hasnt been the case so far

im assuming if forney shows the coaches he will get a chance but that obviously hasnt been the case so far

This is going to be a hard line up for either of those guys to crack (Forney or Davidson). The only candidate I see to sit right now is Radke. He throws his body around but I just don't think he adds much to the line up when he takes his share of questionable judgement penalties. I am sure Forney has to be really frustrated, but the coaches have to play the players who give the team the best chance to win. You have to earn your ice time and apparently he has not been able to do that which is unfortunate for him.

Fridays game on CSTV It will be on at the Italian Moon or anyplace that has CSTV

Like my house. That's great news.

I watched Fridays game and Gerbe looked like a guy that'd get under your skin even more than before. I'll have to watch last years FF game to refresh myself.

Like my house. That's great news.

I watched Fridays game and Gerbe looked like a guy that'd get under your skin even more than before. I'll have to watch last years FF game to refresh myself.

I couldn't stand to watch that crap FF game from last year again but if you can more power to ya....

The game on the 19th is on CSTV I believe, but CSTV has the Sioux playing the SCSU Huskies and not the NE Huskies.

its just a mistake, the gave vs BC is on cstv friday night, both games will be available online as well

This is going to be a hard line up for either of those guys to crack (Forney or Davidson). The only candidate I see to sit right now is Radke. He throws his body around but I just don't think he adds much to the line up when he takes his share of questionable judgement penalties. I am sure Forney has to be really frustrated, but the coaches have to play the players who give the team the best chance to win. You have to earn your ice time and apparently he has not been able to do that which is unfortunate for him.

Just to let you know that Davidson was one of the finalists for Hochey ability and sportsmanship int hte MJHL last year. I know maybe you say it's only the Manitoba Hockey League but this is voted on by all the coaches in the league so has to stand for something. I think if he's given a chance he'll show yoiu that he can play there

Just to let you know that Davidson was one of the finalists for Hochey ability and sportsmanship int hte MJHL last year. I know maybe you say it's only the Manitoba Hockey League but this is voted on by all the coaches in the league so has to stand for something. I think if he's given a chance he'll show yoiu that he can play there

Its no SJHL :huh:

I don't think you sit Radke. He brings a physical presence to the ice that would be missed.

of course he can play. its a matter of numbers right now and talent. he may get a start or 2 here and there but as of now he will wait his turn, hell the coaches saw something in him but this is one deep team full of talent and im sure he knows his role on this team. cant wait to see him cycling the puck at his size :huh:

I don't think you sit Radke. He brings a physical presence to the ice that would be missed.

maybe , maybe not on radke but i just dont see him sitting unless the penalty thing really gets out of hand

kozek seems to be the biggest hitter on this team and if andrew can combine that with scoring a point nightly, we have a hell of a player coming around!

maybe , maybe not on radke but i just dont see him sitting unless the penalty thing really gets out of hand

kozek seems to be the biggest hitter on this team and if andrew can combine that with scoring a point nightly, we have a hell of a player coming around!

Radke just does nothing for me....yeah he makes a few good checks but look at last year against the Goofs in the regional final....say the Goofs would have scored a couple of goals on that 5 minute major...how would we all feel then?? Yeah Radke plays a physical game but he adds absolutely NOTHING offensively...and takes more than his share of penalties.....he is a candidate to be scratched.

Radke just does nothing for me....yeah he makes a few good checks but look at last year against the Goofs in the regional final....say the Goofs would have scored a couple of goals on that 5 minute major...how would we all feel then?? Yeah Radke plays a physical game but he adds absolutely NOTHING offensively...and takes more than his share of penalties.....he is a candidate to be scratched.

by who? you or hak :D:huh: