SiouxSports.com Forum

Northeastern and Boston College games--TV

JESUS,family,rutgers

I will be watching the game at Tavern United at the Canad. It is $1.50 bottles that night...throw in Sioux hockey and it sounds like a good night to me!

Will they for sure have the game on at Tavern? If you know for sure, please let me know, cuz i'll do my part to eliminate some of the $1.50 bottles.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they for sure have the game on at Tavern? If you know for sure, please let me know, cuz i'll do my part to eliminate some of the $1.50 bottles.

Can't confirm Tavern but it's highly likely otherwise overtime for sure has it... I did the call midco thing and order the sports package today, So i am going to do the drinking heavily in the living room thing tonight...

Talked to the folks at Tavern, they said they don't have CSTV! I will just have to go there another Friday for $1.50's

Does anyone know if there is a way that is will be available later tonight besides the live feed?

I have a chance to go to the BSU game tonight, but I don't wanna miss UND vs BC.

if you have CSTV at home it may be replayed later in the night but thats the only thing i can think of

Does anyone know if there is a way that is will be available later tonight besides the live feed?

I have a chance to go to the BSU game tonight, but I don't wanna miss UND vs BC.

If you're home by then, CSTV will replay the game at 12:30 a.m. ET. If you don't get CSTV on tv, it can be watched through online streaming at any of the following sites:

3 (Choose CSTV in the browse catergory menu)

You can also catch replays of the game later in the week: All times are ET

Sat, Oct 20

12:30 AM

Wed, Oct 24

8:30 PM

Thu, Oct 25

2:00 PM

Fri, Oct 26

12:00 PM

What's on there, Iceberg? I have no signal at all on that tp.

sorry..it was the feed. Fluxuated greatly here

started at 66 (63 is threshold on Coolsat) then down to 62

then back up to 69-70...then the power outage

and we start back over....66 down to 63 to 70..

What's a "feed"?

a feed is a temporary signal mainly used for news stories or sports broadcasts.. in this case the original signal of said game to get from the arena to CSTV studios

The feed on AMC15 was the same as what CSTV showed but 2 major differences

-no commercials :love:

-only the score topper was there. Not that stupid scrolling crap at the bottom :crazy:

the FSSN is technically a "feed" since it isnt 24/7

a feed is a temporary signal mainly used for news stories or sports broadcasts.. in this case the original signal of said game to get from the arena to CSTV studios

The feed on AMC15 was the same as what CSTV showed but 2 major differences

-no commercials :silly:

-only the score topper was there. Not that stupid scrolling crap at the bottom :lol:

the FSSN is technically a "feed" since it isnt 24/7

Thanks, guess I've seen a fair number of those while scanning.

So, do I fork over the cash to watch the game tonight? Every webcast I've watched from an opponent has frozen up due to the huge number of Sioux fans watching. I will probably end up buying it.

Really? That sucks. I've watched 3 opponents webcasts last season to catch Sioux hockey. The most excellent webcast was Denver's it was really good quality and never had problems. I forked over some money to watch the @SCSU series and it was pretty good as well and was worth the money. The only one I had problems with was the Alaska-Anchorage webcast.