SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Kelly- just keeps winning

star2city

If you have his e-mail please post it here or PM me and I'll be happy to ask him myself. I look for his e-mail address and haven't found it published.

wnelson@gfherald.com

All Herald and Forum staff have their email addresses on the contact web page(click on their name and the address appears on the following form). Whether he answers is another question entirely.

Whoever that person is commenting against the Sioux, is a very troubled person. It is almost scary.

Yes, but they have moved on and don't care about UND anymore. Just ask anyone of them and they will tell you.

I agree, that retard ruined the comment section for anyone who enjoys it. And the chicken !@#$ can't even use his real name.

Whoever that person is commenting against the Sioux, is a very troubled person. It is almost scary.

There are only two people I'm aware of who are obsessed enough with UND to post this nonsense in the comments section of every single Nelson blog. I'm sure a lot of people know to whom I'm referring.

There are only two people I'm aware of who are obsessed enough with UND to post this nonsense in the comments section of every single Nelson blog. I'm sure a lot of people know to whom I'm referring.

One being a relatively "young" person in his mid to late 20s. (I'm assuming here that him posting about hanging out with current athletes at NDSU is true.)

The other is nearly 60. I can't imagine my dad taking the time to even turn on a computer, let alone disparrage UND nearly every waking hour.
:D

Some real, honest mental health issues there to be sure. On another recent sports-blog thread, one of the posters in question claimed The Forum is "out to get" NDSU, while the other labeled Sioux fans on this board "a dangerous threatening group." :D

Don't worry. This will only give the Bearcats more ammo for their big BCS bowl in a few weeks. Think WVU in the Fiesta Bowl against OU after RichRod abandoned his team.

How'd that "ammo" pan out tonight? Nothing against Cincy, but these small conference teams are still living off of Boise State/Oklahoma and Utah/Alabama. What's more the norm is what happened with Georgia/Hawaii and tonight with Florida vs Cincinnati. Blowout city.