SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailgating for the opener

morley

I heard a high of 49 degrees next Sunday

Sounds like hockey weather to me. I have a grill I can load up to bring over. Not sure how many people will show up. People can either bring all their own food, or we could set it up as a potluck type. Each person brings something different.

I am definitely game for the pre-game tailgating. I haven't tailgated before a hockey game before, and I'm uber-stoked for the season to start. I'm free all day after 12 noon, so I'm up for anything. Keep details posted here, and I will show up if something concrete happens. Plus, I wanna meet these super Sioux hockey fans, the true die-hards of Sioux hockey that is the best!

Sweet I will come!! I think that we should have a potluck type thing that way we won't fun out of food or anything. GO SIOUX!!!

With the lackluster of replies :glare: I really thought there would be more. I suggest that you bring your own food. If you want to bring some type of a salad or chips to share, that is fine. But bring your own meat and buns, and definately bring your own booze. :D

With the lackluster of replies :D I really thought there would be more. I suggest that you bring your own food. If you want to bring some type of a salad or chips to share, that is fine. But bring your own meat and buns, and definately bring your own booze. :)

If you're old enough! :glare:

With the nice weather we've had lately, thought it would be a good idea to start the season off the some pregame activities. Game starts at 6:07, so meet at Old Ralph around 2 p.m.;)? Any takers?:D?;)?

It might rain but I'm still game if others still plan on it. I'll bring hamburger patties and buns. . . .

and a bottle of wine. :huh: