SiouxSports.com Forum

Green/White Weekend

yeah sioux sioux

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I don't think the denying access would go over too well... haha

Just to clarify the original post, Friday, Dec 7th will be the green apparel night, and Saturday, Dec 8th will be the white apparel night.

Can't wait to see all the Sioux support! :silly:

Somehow I don't think the denying access would go over too well... haha

Just to clarify the original post, Friday, Dec 7th will be the green apparel night, and Saturday, Dec 8th will be the white apparel night.

Can't wait to see all the Sioux support! ???

Well that stinks, I'm only going to the Saturday game an all I have for Sioux apparel is green :silly:. Well I guess I do have a Sioux cap that is white so that'll be my white apparel ???.

cool, just confirmed im coming back for that weekend so will be packing the green!! oh yeah, and white :silly:

get ready to party ss!!

It's my B-day weekend, so I'm going to try and be up. I'll be sporting my 87 greem made by AZSIOUX. Oh, and I'll bring my retro white.

• 4 weeks later...

Would there be anyone willing to help publicize this? We're trying to get an "army of people" together to put up posters EVERYWHERE we can! I have tentative meetings scheduled for next week Monday and Wednesday at 7pm... If you want more information, just let me know! Any help would be appreciated :lol:

the only best bet to get this anywhere close to working is either we all become fans similar to canada fans since they alway can make this work(red out/white out) or the ralph would have to hand out several thousand cheap white/green t'shirts. Very sad but its the truth.

the only best bet to get this anywhere close to working is either we all become fans similar to canada fans since they alway can make this work(red out/white out) or the ralph would have to hand out several thousand cheap white/green t'shirts. Very sad but its the truth.

Not true. You just watch. I'm determined.

I am wishing nothing but success for you, too, but I think that you will have to make sure your publicity goes beyond campus. There are always posts about how many people drive up from Fargo...do you have a plan to notify the fans outside of GF (aside from this board, of course)?

This is an extremely high profile game, so I am thinking there will be a lot of out-of-towners coming to the Ralph...

Plus the fact that it is Reading and Review day (Dec 7) so there will be no classes on Friday. The latest Dakota Student reminder will be on Tuesday, giving a couple days for students to forget.

If you get enough sponsors, you could easily have some cheap shirts made up, especially white ones for Saturday night.

Just trying to think of potential obstacles, that's all... :lol:

I am wishing nothing but success for you, too, but I think that you will have to make sure your publicity goes beyond campus. There are always posts about how many people drive up from Fargo...do you have a plan to notify the fans outside of GF (aside from this board, of course)?

This is an extremely high profile game, so I am thinking there will be a lot of out-of-towners coming to the Ralph...

Plus the fact that it is Reading and Review day (Dec 7) so there will be no classes on Friday. The latest Dakota Student reminder will be on Tuesday, giving a couple days for students to forget.

If you get enough sponsors, you could easily have some cheap shirts made up, especially white ones for Saturday night.

Just trying to think of potential obstacles, that's all... :lol:

Thank you!

We really appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions!

• 4 weeks later...
This will work. Look for lots of publicity beginning in November!

So where's this publicity?? Isn't that the whole reason we had those "meetings" :)

Anyways, just reminding everyone of this.... Hopefully I can figure out the whole poster situation soon. That way, I can get it up on here somehow and the rest of you can print some off and put some up in your respective cities?? That'd be great!