SiouxSports.com Forum

This sounds familiar.

dallassiouxfan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received a PM from another member of this forum who had problems with you.

I forgot to address this!! I know who sent you that PM!! I didn't know she was still upset at not getting her 'trophy' for winning the 'Who ratted out our boys who got busted at Judy's'. Now that's a very interesting situation.

After all the speculation on who the 'rat' was, I started a survey, in fun, listing possible candidates. One of the persons listed was a 'girlfriend'. A person, who was as fictional as all the others on the list, as far as I was concerned, sends me a PM denying she was the 'rat'!! :) She also gave me information about her and her boyfriend, etc. that was WAAAAY more than anyone outside that family had a right to know. AND, you have no idea what other crap she PM'd me using her, her boyfriend's and two other member accounts that she and her boyfriend have. So, if I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to align myself with her just 'cause you don't like me!! Everything I have to say to you is public and not behind closed doors or from fictional other persons.

Just ignore me for your own reasons, Bubba!

I forgot to address this!! I know who sent you that PM!! I didn't know she was still upset at not getting her 'trophy' for winning the 'Who ratted out our boys who got busted at Judy's'. Now that's a very interesting situation.

After all the speculation on who the 'rat' was, I started a survey, in fun, listing possible candidates. One of the persons listed was a 'girlfriend'. A person, who was as fictional as all the others on the list, as far as I was concerned, sends me a PM denying she was the 'rat'!! :) She also gave me information about her and her boyfriend, etc. that was WAAAAY more than anyone outside that family had a right to know. AND, you have no idea what other crap she PM'd me using her, her boyfriend's and two other member accounts that she and her boyfriend have. So, if I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to align myself with her just 'cause you don't like me!! Everything I have to say to you is public and not behind closed doors or from fictional other persons.

Just ignore me for your own reasons, Bubba!

Ignore the moral high ground. Post 'em here... ;)

How is playing Friday night an advantage for the Gophers at the Final Five? Does playing in prime time help them win? Would they not have the most fans in attendance regardless of what time the game was played? Does playing at night give them more rest than if they played several hours earlier? I've never understood the complaint that playing the evening game provides a competitive advantage. I wouldn't have a problem if the schedule wasn't fixed in this manner because I'd attend regardless, but the Friday night game is a non-issue.

How is playing Friday night an advantage for the Gophers at the Final Five? Does playing in prime time help them win? Would they not have the most fans in attendance regardless of what time the game was played? Does playing at night give them more rest than if they played several hours earlier? I've never understood the complaint that playing the evening game provides a competitive advantage. I wouldn't have a problem if the schedule wasn't fixed in this manner because I'd attend regardless, but the Friday night game is a non-issue.

no matter who plays in the final 5 the friday night game should go to the lower seeds being the 2-5 seeds meaning the #1 seed should always play friday afternoon to get the 6 more hours of rest for the title game saturday if they make it.

Who among us is a research wonk? I'm interested to know how many threads have been detoured into this identical Final Five discussion. There are a number of corollary findings that would be interesting:

1. the average number of posts it took to get off the original topic;

2. the weighted average number of posts by season (in-season or out-of-season);

3. the geographic location of the poster whose reply tipped the thread into the detour; and finally

4. the cumulative number of hours wasted reading and replying to these detoured threads.

This Final Five issue is, has been, and always will be a :deadhorse:

Who among us is a research wonk? I'm interested to know how many threads have been detoured into this identical Final Five discussion. There are a number of corollary findings that would be interesting:

3. the geographic location of the poster whose reply tipped the thread into the detour; and finally

4. the cumulative number of hours wasted reading and replying to these detoured threads.

I like dead horse, and like Ted Nugent says "you can't grill it til you kill it."

Let's beat the heck out of it! I'm really enjoying the soap opera thread. Will there be a murder, or will the plot change? Will Dave and CIA kiss and make up?? Will they have an affair? I can't wait to see where it goes next!

I have no problem with the Gophers playing on Friday night regardless of their seed. If that means the Sioux get the Friday day game, cool. If it puts the Sioux into the Friday night game because they have to play against the Gophers, that's okay too. Either way, I think that is the way it should be considering the location of the tournament.

it should cater to the seeding and the best seed overall coming in should get the extra rest and the friday day game as they earned that during the regular season and playoffs.

Being an admitted gopher lover, you no longer get an opinion to why the gopher's should ALWAYS get the late Friday game, no matter what seed they get.

Yes, I'm sure the players and coaches probably appreciate the extra hours of rest, but what it boils down to is that it seems like slap in the face when your team comes in with the #1 seed, and they have to play in the afternoon.

I have no problem with the Gophers playing on Friday night regardless of their seed. If that means the Sioux get the Friday day game, cool. If it puts the Sioux into the Friday night game because they have to play against the Gophers, that's okay too. Either way, I think that is the way it should be considering the location of the tournament.

The fact of the matter is that the hotheads in that scenario were the MayPort fans were who butted into a conversation between a concerned parent of a Fargo player and the coach of the MayPort team. ;)

That is border line stalking and if I was the Mayport coach I would have had you thrown out of the arena. Way out of line.

Return to your seat and enjoy the game. :)

What do you mean with HAVE to play against the Gophs - alittle arrogant slip there pal

He really slipped up in telling me that, because it confirmed that it wasn't me it was him.

Being that you're the only person here who has harrassed me and I'm not the only person you've harrassed... it has become very clear that it isn't me, it's you.

It's always someone else's fault isn't it. :)

I didn't have to be at the game to know what happened. The following statement was made based on your own description of the events following a children's hockey game. A game your team lost.

You approach another team's coach, a young kid, to discuss issues (things you thought were wrong with his team) and you think the parents of the players on his team were butting into a private conversation?!? It was NOT your place to try to 'coach' that coach! glare.gif

*shakes head in disbelief*