SiouxSports.com Forum

This sounds familiar.

dallassiouxfan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

Buck Murdock: Oh, cut the bleeding heart crap, will ya? We've all got our switches, lights, and knobs to deal with, Striker. I mean, down here there are literally hundreds and thousands of blinking, beeping, and flashing lights, blinking and beeping and flashing - they're *flashing* and they're *beeping*. I can't stand it anymore! They're *blinking* and *beeping* and *flashing*! Why doesn't somebody pull the plug!

Isn't Robert Goulet 150 years old?

I only knew who Robert Goulet was from the Will Ferrill skit on SNL......then Goulet showed up in a commercial a couple weeks ago......I think it was Emeral Nuts or something. Now I've been walking around saying Goooooouuuuuuullllllet constantly.

I have adhd, please don't hold it against me.

Who was the one who made the smart-a$$ remark "here we go again"? Yeah, it was YOU. You're the instigator here, not me. I'm merely calling you out. All I wanted to do was point out the Michigan loss hurting OSU's strength of schedule and you had to turn it into a personal vendetta against me.

It's all about you all the time isn't it Dave?

Who was the one who made the smart-a$$ remark "here we go again"? Yeah, it was YOU. You're the instigator here, not me. I'm merely calling you out. All I wanted to do was point out the Michigan loss hurting OSU's strength of schedule and you had to turn it into a personal vendetta against me.

You make a valid point with your comment about SOS. However, you lose the debate the minute you used the word "stupid." You could very easily have made your point without degrading people, but you chose the gutter, and continue to go lower into the muck. It is all in the delivery.

OK, real slow now,

You called a group of people stupid because they did something you don't agree with. You did not call the buying of the t-shirts stupid, you called the people stupid. You have a propensity to call people names when they don't agree with you, hence, the 'here we go again'.

Ok, a little slower now,

You called a group of people stupid because they did something you don't agree with. You did not call the buying of the t-shirts stupid, you called the people stupid. You have a propensity to call people names when they don't agree with you, hence, the 'here we go again'.

the matt greene thread went into the shitter; this one died after about 3 posts...maybe I'll start my own thread where everyone can just throw down... :angry:

Ooooh, do it!

We should have a random nothingness thread. Nevermind, I treat every thread like random nothingness threads.

I didn't just say "these guys are actually pretty stupid" and leave it at that. If you hadn't stopped after the first sentence you'd know that I followed it up with "I guess they aren't thinking about the fact that Michigan's loss hurt the strength of schedule for everybody else in the Big 10."

What's your problem anyways? Are you just trying to act condescending towards me because you don't like something that I said in another thread? What a ray of sunshine you are. :)

Gee, I hope no one gets a fist in the face over these T-shirts!!!!!!!!