SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hang out in FARGO

Siouxfargo

There is a cool place in West Fargo owned by a Alum, that is a great place to watch the game. It is Goodfellas Pizza, They have a Big Screen and lots of big TV's to watch games on. Great Food, Cold Beer and Sioux Fans. Does not get any better than that. I would like to try and get a Sioux get together there sometime for all the Sioux fans in the area??? Anyone interested?? Could make it the Sioux hangout in Fargo!!! Plus a great way to support a fellow Sioux Alumni.

SiouxFargo

There is a cool place in West Fargo owned by a Alum, that is a great place to watch the game. It is Goodfellas Pizza, They have a Big Screen and lots of big TV's to watch games on. Great Food, Cold Beer and Sioux Fans. Does not get any better than that. I would like to try and get a Sioux get together there sometime for all the Sioux fans in the area??? Anyone interested?? Could make it the Sioux hangout in Fargo!!! Plus a great way to support a fellow Sioux Alumni.

SiouxFargo

where in west fargo is this establishment

Hope many Sioux fans in Fargo will attend this and also come to sioux boosters which is at the kelly Inn on the 2nd Monday of every months starting in october!

FARGO SIOUX BOOSTER KICKOFF SOCIAL

WHEN: MONDAY SEPT 10TH, START TIME 5PM

PLACE: J.T. CIGARO, 855 45TH ST SW, FARGO ND

WE HAVE THE SIDE ROOM AND OUTDOOR PATIO RESERVED. THERE WILL BE A CASH BAR AND CATERING FROM GRANITE CITY. UND STAFF AND COACHES IN ATTENDANCE. THERE WILL BE CALENDARS AND POSTERS AVAILABLE. OPEN TO ALL ALUMNI, FRIENDS AND FANS OF UND ATHLETICS.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!

*The first luncheon will be in Oct. There will be NO luncheon in Sept. The social will be the first event of the season.

Hey I'm not from Fargo - I have found myself @ playoff time in Fargo watching at BWW's but I will check this place out - Can you actually hear the game there too :angry:

I have been to JT Cigaros & Like it a lot (but not a place you can really bring kids) &/or they don't normally have food

Great event at JT Cigarro tonight. Alot of Sioux fans there and a great atmosphere to have a couple beers and talk one on one with the Sioux coaches and ex-coach who were there! If you live in Fargo and didn't make it out, you missed out. I hope they have a couple more social events like this in Fargo this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Like someone said earlier in the post...Hooligans is a few doors down. Watched the two regional games (actually 3 if you count the almost loss to AF by UMTC), at BDubs, but ended up watching the F4 at Hooligans. Not as crowded as BDUBS, and there was a pretty good Sioux following there. I know, we jinxed the team by moving our watering hole. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really sure how big Goodfellas is, but they do sell their Pizza at Holligans.

• 3 weeks later...