SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Recruits - 2007-08 Updates

USA Hockey

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm idk i live in grand forks so its on tv. Check out this site ull prolyl be able to find it on there.

ushsho.com/forums then click on minnesota

sometimes they are on here but not sure about the state tourney games

http://media.myfoxtwincities.com/foxhilite...w/gotwindex.htm

live updates here

http://www.followthepuck.com/

maybe radio here

http://www.mnsportsnetwork.com/

i was talking to a media member in the twin cities and he stated that word is Gleason has underachieved and not met expectations this year. :cool: this was talk in the press box during the sectionals at yucki. so, i open the paper yesterday and see he's listed on the 2nd team for all-metro. :angry: must not be too bad. :lol:

i was talking to a media member in the twin cities and he stated that word is Gleason has underachieved and not met expectations this year.

I think that expectations were that he would sign with the Gophers.

So, to media members in the Twin Cities, he has not met those expectations yet this year. :angry:

The scoring I'm seeing says it was Unassisted. I'm listening to the game on mnsportsnetwork.com

i see this from followthepuck.com

Edina: 9:01, Joe Gleason 1 (Derrick Caschetta)

not worried about it, just showing what i see. gleason is all that matters anyways! would love to see a edina-roseau finals hopefully

Man i think our ND high school announcers a 10times better then minnesotas. I actually kinda miss lapanta and gorg doin the high school games.

Cut Clay Matvick some slack - he did play-by-play for the NCAA West regional last year, and he picked the Sioux to win it all. He's no Muzzsucko.

Cut Clay Matvick some slack - he did play-by-play for the NCAA West regional last year, and he picked the Sioux to win it all. He's no Muzzsucko.

he also did the interviews during the hobey baker ceramony last year when duncs won it. hes not bad. he must be a independetn broadaster as i was at a sports bar the other night late and they had bull riding on and he was the announcer :angry: multi talented!

Phil Housley just said "Gleason who will be playin d-1 hockey in a couple of years to the school to the west will be playing against his some of his teamates."

wonder what they got against us.

That's funny and yet sad at the same time. The WCHA Final Five radio ads in the metro give radio highlights for UM, UMD, SCSU, Mankato and Sconny, but not for ND. Maybe there's regional ad versions - maybe not.