SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Recruits - 2007-08 Updates

USA Hockey

ushl - wcha recruit update from cardinal and the wcha blog

WCHA USHL STATS

BCHL recruit update

brett hextall 28 points in 24 games (8-20=28)

HEXTALL STATS

AJHL recruit update

brad eidsness, goalie - 9-2-2, 2.36 GAA, .931 SV %

EIDSNESS STATS

USNTDP U 18

danny kristo - 18 gp (7-4=11)

KRISTO STATS

USNTDP U 17

nick mattson - 18 gp (0-2=2)

NICK MATTSON STATS (click on bottom u-17 stats if it doesnt show right away)

SHATTUCK

david toews - 22 gp (22-27=49)

TOEWS STATS

is there also a link out there where we can follow our minnesota high school recruits like finehage, gleason and danny mattson? thanks

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone down in the Twin Cities area that is interested, you can watch Joe Gleason and Corey Fienhage square off tommorow night as Edina plays Eastview at Braemar Arena, the game starts at 7.

I don't know if anyone else watched it, but RC went up 2-0 early only to watch Edina score the final 8 goals of the game.

Marshall Everson had 5g, 1a

Gleason had 3, maybe 4a(not sure if he had one on the last goal)

Buddish had 4a.

Gleason and Anders Lee(STA transfer) had a beautiful 2 on 1 sh goal.

Gleason and Buddish looked great, well they all did and should roll to a state title, but Buddish is far too big and fast not to stand out on the ice.

thats hilarious. im sure that the gophers will use that as an excuse again. :D holy jet lag, batman! :D

The FSN boys are all ready getting ready to use the excuse, I can just hear it after UND whipes UND ass all over the John later this winter. I ca see this happening. I can see Kevin Gorg in his post game rant coming out with his pletra of excuses of why team is lossing. Funny they are the only team that uses that excuse.

The FSN boys are all ready getting ready to use the excuse, I can just hear it after UND whipes UND ass all over the John later this winter. I ca see this happening. I can see Kevin Gorg in his post game rant coming out with his pletra of excuses of why team is lossing. Funny they are the only team that uses that excuse.

Would this be similar to your constant rants about an officiating conspiracy against us? For someone who claims to not be bothered about being called a halo, you sure write about it alot.

not to change the subject, but who in the hell is the kevin gorg guy anyway he and fsn promote this guy like some big hockey guru. has he ever laced up the skates before or is he just a gopher fan like dubay?

not to change the subject, but who in the hell is the kevin gorg guy anyway he and fsn promote this guy like some big hockey guru. has he ever laced up the skates before or is he just a gopher fan like dubay?

I thought I heard him comment during the Edina/Rochester Century game that he had coached at Burnsville at one point. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I thought I heard.