SiouxSports.com Forum

How did everyone do with Tickets?

jlemire

I work at the Union and the manager just came by to show me his ticket. He said that they've got long lines for tickets.... looks like it'll be a great season!!! (and I'm working on the Green Out thing... getting the students on board should be the easy part thanks to facebook)

I work at the Union and the manager just came by to show me his ticket. He said that they've got long lines for tickets.... looks like it'll be a great season!!! (and I'm working on the Green Out thing... getting the students on board should be the easy part thanks to facebook)

I will be picking up a Green Jersey here in the next few weeks forsure! I've never been to GF or the Ralph for that matter so i'm pumped!

I got decent seats in the upper bowl for the Saturday gopher game 7 rows up. Sold out now for Sat.

FYI: If your interested in the Holiday Hat trick package for the Duluth, New Hampshire, and St. Cloud series, I was able to get lower bowl tickets in row A for this package and they are still available. Good deal.

I am not having any luck. I went on ticket master this morning around 10:25 and tried to find 2 tickets in the upper bowl. My bf has never been to the Ralph Engelstad Arena before and I thought that would have been a cool present to give him for his b-day. Ticketmaster couldn't find any seats at all in the upper level. Does anybody know if you can still get those?

I have Season Tickets, But will not be in town for the first 2 games...

If you are interested in the Manitoba or Michigan St game, shoot me an e-mail

3 seats available, 15 rows behind where the Sioux Shoot twice...

Thanks,

richard.thorpe@grandforks.af.mil

4 tickets both nights for Gopher series!!!!!!

I got bad seats though for all my games. Upper level and lots of rows up. I am a little bummed about that. But at least I am there and watching the Sioux. Drop the Puck! Lets Go for #8.

I am not having any luck. I went on ticket master this morning around 10:25 and tried to find 2 tickets in the upper bowl. My bf has never been to the Ralph Engelstad Arena before and I thought that would have been a cool present to give him for his b-day. Ticketmaster couldn't find any seats at all in the upper level. Does anybody know if you can still get those?

just get some from a forum meber whos selling them in the ticket forum section.

Have they released the student tickets for the New Hampshire series over x-mas break to the general public?? I am looking for a few tickets to the Saturday game but the only thing that comes up is stuff in section 301.

im sure they cant do that until they get the student tickets sold....

Actually it looks like they are saving those tickets for the Holiday Package thing they have going on. After looking for tickets they had section 109 available (student lower bowl section) for that package. So hopefully they will try and promote that package for a month or so then release them for single game, its just to bad it looks like the students will lose out on three series this year in there season ticket package (UMD, UNH, SCSU).

I had the girlfriend hit up ticketmaster at 10:00AM and got us 4 tickets for saturday nights game. I know you are all thinking BOOOO what do we need 4 more gopher fans for right? Well fortunatley for you, one of our guys in the group wwill be cheering for the green and white :whistling:.

Point 2.

She said she didn't see where the tickets she got were at. Would it tell you in an email you get from ticketmaster? (she had to opt for the $20.00 mail them to me fee (bullshyt) because cheap old me can't replace the ink cartidge in the printer so she couldn't print tickets.

Point C.

Jerseychaser, I looked on ticketmaster about 12:30 this afternoon and it told me there were tickets left. However maybe it was just because i searched for a single ticket. maybe there are a few single seats left. Crappy to spend the night with the S/O but for this game it may or may not be worth it. And then again now that its 4:55 PM even those tickets may be gonzo

I had the girlfriend hit up ticketmaster at 10:00AM and got us 4 tickets for saturday nights game. I know you are all thinking BOOOO what do we need 4 more gopher fans for right? Well fortunatley for you, one of our guys in the group wwill be cheering for the green and white :whistling:.

Point 2.

She said she didn't see where the tickets she got were at. Would it tell you in an email you get from ticketmaster? (she had to opt for the $20.00 mail them to me fee (bullshyt) because cheap old me can't replace the ink cartidge in the printer so she couldn't print tickets.

Point C.

Jerseychaser, I looked on ticketmaster about 12:30 this afternoon and it told me there were tickets left. However maybe it was just because i searched for a single ticket. maybe there are a few single seats left. Crappy to spend the night with the S/O but for this game it may or may not be worth it. And then again now that its 4:55 PM even those tickets may be gonzo

or wait and buy ink as the games are not for a few months :p

only single ticket will be available, brad reported the friday gopher game sold out in 6 minutes and the saturday in 30 minutes...hope to come back for the series!!

Point 2.

If she got them off Ticketmaster it would tell her in her "My Ticketmaster" page where it'll show her what events she purchased tickets for and it'll show the basic order details. But to find out where your seats are located at you just click on the link that says "More order details". Also you could've had the tickets sent to you free of charge if you picked the 'Standard Mail' option which means you'll get them sent to you at least 2 days before the event but usually you get them way earlier than that.

P.S. It was vice versa AZ. The Saturday game sold out in 6 minutes and the Friday game sold out in 30 minutes. :whistling: