SiouxSports.com Forum

I think INCH is about to pi$$ me off again...

siouxnami

I watch these for specific players, and was curious to hear what they had to say about the best returning defensman in the nation, Taylor Chorney. However it would appear based on ABC order that they have opted to skip Taylor.

I know it's early, but come on...

I watch these for specific players, and was curious to hear what they had to say about the best returning defensman in the nation, Taylor Chorney. However it would appear based on ABC order that they have opted to skip Taylor.

I know it's early, but come on...

Contact Coach Hak and ask him which names he submitted.

Maybe people would understand what this is about if they read the part in bold on the INCH site:

For the fourth straight year, INCH's College Hockey A to Z profiles one player worth knowing from every Division I team

Contact Coach Hak and ask him which names he submitted.

:blush:

I didn't realize this was based on submission, maybe it is?

However, the Sioux have 5-6 players that are among the keys to the college hockey this season. I appreciate reading a little about Bentley, but come on. Taylor is the best D-man in the Nation.

It does say "Maybe not the best player or the biggest name" as well.

They've tended in the past to stick to people who aren't as well known. All last season it was Chorney, Oshie, Toews, and Duncan. I would be very surprised to see any of these (well, especially Toews because he's gone now).

I think, among defenseman, going with the quoted part above, I'd expect someone like Jones or Genoway to be featured. Among forwards, Radke or Miller or some of our less known players would be featured.

Just my guess.

I didn't realize this was based on submission, maybe it is?

Could be, but I rather doubt it.

However, the Sioux have 5-6 players that are among the keys to the college hockey this season.

Certainly. But, as has been noted, INCH is profiling just one lesser known player per team.

Taylor is the best D-man in the Nation.

In your opinion, of course. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
My guess for the Sioux player profiled is Vandevelde.

Well INCH is at letter R, with only 20 or so teams left. I think your guess may be right.

P.S. I like INCH and won't bitch, no matter who they pick.

INCH and USCHO are too similar...they don't update on a regular basis. That's why Brad's blog and WesternCollegeHockey are nice to have. You can log on daily and read new hockey news.

...and you can't go wrong with Vandy.

uscho and inch both do a good job during the season but of course for up to minute sioux news, brads blog is the best, for recruiting western blog is very good and i guess cardinal is doing a decent job on his wcha blog :angry: