SiouxSports.com Forum

TJ Oshie SIGNS

Fetch

Hopefully this doesn't turn into the story of the boy who cried wolf. Eventually there actually was a wolf....hopefully there won't eventually be a signing. :)

Everyone can say TJ is a man of his words as much as they want, but until he's in the Sioux uniform in a little less than 75 days, I'll be constantly worried.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into the story of the boy who cried wolf. Eventually there actually was a wolf....hopefully there won't eventually be a signing. :)

Everyone can say TJ is a man of his words as much as they want, but until he's in the Sioux uniform in a little less than 75 days, I'll be constantly worried.

I saw two of the "pact" members at red lake falls this weekend, Big joe and dunc, and if I have learned anything about being in Grand Forks for the summer away from where you come from, you are here for a reason....

Two things from my point of view....first off, it wasn't the funniest thing reading that TJ Oshie signed because he really showed up at the prospect camp and enjoyed it immensely. Secondly, it was a little funny after realizing it wasn't actually true. Let's believe he is a man of his words, as is Finley, Duncan and Chorney with the pact they made earlier this summer. You gotta remember, Oshie made this same pact back in high school before his senior year. What happened there? Went undefeated with a second state championship in his three years playing for Warroad. He shows a ton of class and loyalty, and Oshie will always be remembered for that more so then his play on the ice.