SiouxSports.com Forum

The Kiss of Death?

Goon

I actually think UW is being underrated and UM overrated. I think Turris and McDunough will make a big impact for Bucky. If Goligoski leaves, the Gopher blueline is a big ?

This Sioux are ranked just about right. :D

Unfortunately I believe Goligoski will be back and Mn will continue to be the team to beat even if they lose KO. They are not overrated in this poll.

North Dakota and Minnesota look to be in the top tier in the WCHA -- on paper, the rest of the league's teams have significant holes to fill -- but the Fighting Sioux's returning nucleus is stronger than that of the Gophers, so they get the nod.

From the ESPN aricle: I like this.

The header says it came from Tim Rosenthal/CHN Reporter... are you thinking of this?

that is the article that I am thinking about, but what I was referring to was the ESPN article which came from INCH. You are right, the orignal article that everyone was talking about came from college hockey news.

"Son, are you telling me that Colorado is too cold, Well, have I got a place for you."

Hey, I think Colorado would be just nice. Better than blowing sand and living in a tent if you know what I mean.

God I hated Saudi Arabia, the desert was one of the dirtiest places I have ever called a temporary home.

Sand everywhere. :silly:

Hey, I think Colorado would be just nice. Better than blowing sand and living in a tent if you know what I mean.

God I hated Saudi Arabia, the desert was one of the dirtiest places I have ever called a temporary home.

Sand everywhere. :silly:

Once I was golfing and got stuck in a sand trap long enough my playing partners said I should pitch a tent.

Once I was golfing and got stuck in a sand trap long enough my playing partners said I should pitch a tent.

First round of the year. Hole 6 took 3 wacks to get out of the Sand? I kid you not. By the time I was out I had filled my shoes up with sand.

First round of the year. Hole 6 took 3 wacks to get out of the Sand? I kid you not. By the time I was out I had filled my shoes up with sand.

I think golf shoe makers should make shoes that automatically drain sand.

Once I asked my dad what was the problem with my golf game. He said "You're standing too close to the ball. After you hit it."

I think golf shoe makers should make shoes that automatically drain sand.

Once I asked my dad what was the problem with my golf game. He said "You're standing too close to the ball. After you hit it."

Yeah I get it, I have had the same problem when you seem to chilly dip your ball down the course and it seems that your ball isn't going anywhere but into the ponds, trees, rough and water.

Someone asked me if I golfed to relax and I told him hell no, beating your clubs on the ground and saying naughty words isn't relaxing. In my opinion there is nothing relaxing about golf. Just look at the guys in the USA open they dont' seem to be enjoying their selves all that much as they miss puts and spend money. There is always that one shot or hole that brings me back to the course. I haven't been as motivated about it this year, once the course turns green from brown then I get it.

Here is something interesting: Jon Daly golf commercial