SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL at the Ralph

luapsided

If I heard correctly the Sabres and the Wild play at the Ralph in September. Hopefully Drew is still kicking butt and in the lineup! I bet he'll be pumped to come back and play in the ralph! I can see myself going to to this exhibition game :D

I am excited about this, my wife comes home the other day and asked me if I wanted to go? Ah yeah I would.

Went to the Wild-Thrashers exhibition game at the Ralph a few years ago. Will not make that mistake again. In the vein of Gopher hockey, it is a game that doesn't count and the effort isn't there. A regular season game would be much better.

Went to the Wild-Thrashers exhibition game at the Ralph a few years ago. Will not make that mistake again. In the vein of Gopher hockey, it is a game that doesn't count and the effort isn't there. A regular season game would be much better.

I would agree with your assessment of exhibition play not having the same level of excitement, but if this is a chance for hockey fans to see NHL teams play and the players of course....GO. It will be fun. And it will be a lot faster than college hockey. Plus the Sabres were the number 1 regular season team this year. But then we want the Sens to win the Cup , but then I am biased. :D

I would agree with your assessment of exhibition play not having the same level of excitement, but if this is a chance for hockey fans to see NHL teams play and the players of course....GO. It will be fun. And it will be a lot faster than college hockey. Plus the Sabres were the number 1 regular season team this year. But then we want the Sens to win the Cup , but then I am biased. :D

I am so much the same as you on that I basically hate exhibition anything, especially professional games. The hockey is usually very laid back, no hitting, and no hussle. The only way Ill go is if Drew will be in the lineup. So if I get tickets it wont be for quite awhile yet. It can be an ok time if you have $30 bucks or more to spare

The exhibition games are boring for Mr. Siouxmama and I, but the kids love them. They both have game pucks from past games (Blues and Wild) that were handed over the glass to them.

If it makes the kids happy... I'm good with it, too.

exactly, it definitely a great game to bring the little ones to, something I dont have to do yet! :D

I have never been to an NHL game before, I have watched it on tv. It's seems a little more fast paced then college hockey.

With the new rules it is a very fast moving game. Wild games at the X are alot of fun but every home game has been sold out since the return of NHL to MN. So getting a ticket here is tough and pricey. So it's not that bad of a deal to see them at the Ralph, tickets seemed alot less expensive and you get the chance to see some of the other players that they are developing. (not that I'm a fan of Danny Irmen but he and Tony Queseda were on the pre-season roster for 06-07)

With the new rules it is a very fast moving game. Wild games at the X are alot of fun but every home game has been sold out since the return of NHL to MN. So getting a ticket here is tough and pricey. So it's not that bad of a deal to see them at the Ralph, tickets seemed alot less expensive and you get the chance to see some of the other players that they are developing. (not that I'm a fan of Danny Irmen but he and Tony Queseda were on the pre-season roster for 06-07)

stafford will be there, thats cool to go watch him try the good ol toe drag move again in the ralph :D:silly: and maybe curtis murphy from the wild as he plays AHL but will probably bring him up for that game...