SiouxSports.com Forum

STL

Ohjay

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just this minute received an email from the UND Alumni Assoc.

The package is available for $1299 per person based on double occupancy, $1255 per person based on triple occupancy, $1235 per person based on quad occupancy, $1575 per person based on single occupancy, and $1035 for a child - ages 12 and under.

Registration for the Frozen Four Charter will begin on Monday, March 26th at 8am. Registrations will be taken until Tuesday, March 27th at 5pm. If we do not meet our capacity quota for the charter by Tuesday, March 27th at 5pm the charter will be canceled and refunds will be issued.

Register for the charter by calling ONE of the following phone numbers:

Lora - (701) 777-6067

Sarah - (701) 777-4216

(701) 777-3050T

Frozen Four Game Tickets:

Ticket priority will be given to current Fighting Sioux Club members. Game ticket packages are $155 per person and are available by calling the UND Ticket Office at (701) 777-4689. Ticket priority will be given to current Fighting Sioux Club members.

I know there will probably a good turnout of students.... I know there's 8-10 in my group!!! We'll be driving down, leaving on Wednesday evening, maybe a little earlier....

Anyone who knows the area?? What hotels/restaurants/bars are near enough to the arena to walk?? Any info (especially on hotels) would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!

I know there will probably a good turnout of students.... I know there's 8-10 in my group!!! We'll be driving down, leaving on Wednesday evening, maybe a little earlier....

Anyone who knows the area?? What hotels/restaurants/bars are near enough to the arena to walk?? Any info (especially on hotels) would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!

:silly: