SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got all excited when I seen the Iron Maiden post. I wanted to go get my leather on and fire up my old chevelle !!!!!!! :) devil: :)

I thing you're going to have to settle for a Chevy EuroSport and a pair of Zubas! :lol:

zubas.jpg

I am ready to announce who I will cheer for tomorrow afternoon in Denver. I carefully considered all aspects of the game, sat down with the roster and stats of both teams, and carefully identified all of the pros and cons. First off, I am a veteran of the USAF, so that put a check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. And second, I simply hate those dirty rotten stinking gophers, so that put another check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. I couldn't find any socially redeeming value in cheering for the gophers and halted the analysis at that point, so the end result was a 2-0 vote for cheering against the gophers. I am very relieved to have completed that exhaustive analysis of the two teams and publicly announce my decision.

Go AIR FORCE and GO SIOUX! :)

I would love to know how many are actually doing the troll dance as we type? I bet theres at least 10 in here now, I smelll goof stank.

I just to like to get you hockey phenoms going a little. Yes, I'm Huge Gopher Fan!!! I'm hoping we can beat Air Force tomorrow. I'm cheering for the Sioux as well! What a another great game that would be. If the Sioux represent the West (again) I'll be routing for them. WCHA Hockey, nothing better!!!!!! Were spoiled with talent we get to watch every weekend!

Good Luck!!!!

I am ready to announce who I will cheer for tomorrow afternoon in Denver. I carefully considered all aspects of the game, sat down with the roster and stats of both teams, and carefully identified all of the pros and cons. First off, I am a veteran of the USAF, so that put a check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. And second, I simply hate those dirty rotten stinking gophers, so that put another check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. I couldn't find any socially redeeming value in cheering for the gophers and halted the analysis at that point, so the end result was a 2-0 vote for cheering against the gophers. I am very relieved to have completed that exhaustive analysis of the two teams and publicly announce my decision.

Go AIR FORCE and GO SIOUX! :)

DA^^ FUNNY!!!! :):lol:

I just to like to get you hockey phenoms going a little. Yes, I'm Huge Gopher Fan!!! I'm hoping we can beat Air Force tomorrow. I'm cheering for the Sioux as well! What a another great game that would be. If the Sioux represent the West (again) I'll be routing for them. WCHA Hockey, nothing better!!!!!! Were spoiled with talent we get to watch every weekend!

Good Luck!!!!

you too i guess :lol:

Good Luck!!!!

nicely said :lol: i have a extra sioux jersey for ya in st louieeee then :devil:

Would you actually like to see Minnesota win the title, no matter what happens to the Sioux tomorrow. Lammy, is the key!

Enjoy the site!!!!

No but Ill be saying air force more times tomorrow then Ill probably have said in my entire life. And in my opinion, people already know that the WCHA is good, will be good for some time, and is a force to recognize. Ill have to be drunk as a skunk to even say " at least a WCHA team won it" and its not the sioux. :devil: