SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

WOW - ND is only 3:18 into their game and they have already scored. . . . wonder if they can teach UMass/Clarkson how to do it?? 1-0 ND

Just got here. why cant i watch the game on CN8..Theres no link to view it, just a link says its going on? :glare: what is the ND game on? viewable?

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got here. why cant i watch the game on CN8..Theres no link to view it, just a link says its going on? :glare: what is the ND game on? viewable?

I can't find it anywhere on tv. . . . I am using GameTracker which seemed to be working at the beginning and now seems to be stuck at the 3:18 mark? UGH!!

AH sucks and it's a shame they take a spot in this tourney.

Overall Record: 13-19-3 (.414)

CHA: 7-11-2, 16 points

Roseau could beat those guys.

And had UMD or Alaska-Anchorage won the WCHA tournament, they'd have gotten in too. Don't hate the playah...hate the game.

My bracket is screwed already.

At least I know that Maine or SCSU will destroy UMass. UMass MIGHT have a better shot with Maine because they don't have as much scoring as SCSU has. If SCSU plays UMass my prediction will be:

SCSU 5-1 (I should add that Motzko takes pity on UMass in the third by playing mostly his 3rd and 4th lines. UMass scores because Motzko decides to give the third period to Weslosky who will face MAYBE 9 shots and give up a goal).

If it is Maine:

Maine 3-1

Clarkson played a defensive game and bows out before it gets ugly. Better to lose 1-0 in OT than to participate in the slaughter UMass is about to succumb to.

Clarkson: Overrated. Easily.

Why couldn't the Sioux have gone out East? :)

I'll tell you why...the NCAA would prefer to have an eastern-western mix of teams as opposed to have a WCHA reunion at the Frozen Four. They'll never allow what happened in 2005 to happen again.