SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux/denver game 3

Siouxrock

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun Belfour...is anyone else's feed really fuzzy?

Yep, feed not good, but it's been worse a couple times this year, and not at all a few others.

You're right, jk, some of these good chances need to go into the net soon.

USCHO score update board not working.

Yes, my feed is fuzzy, too.

Belfour's gone, but I need to make an edit on my earlier post. I got the info on RJ on the Florida Panther's site, not Tampa Bay's. He was traded to Florida from Tampa Bay in 2001. His bio said that he suffered a concussion Dec. 22, 2001 vs. St. Louis in his 200th NHL career game and missed the final 48 games of the season. He's not listed on the 2002-03 roster, unless I missed something.

Thanks guys, I thought it was the feed, but I was just checking.

Sounds like Denver is having trouble getting into the Sioux zone, I feel really bad for them ??? Could be the fatigue factoring in already since from what I could understand DU was only rolling 3 forward lines? Parise said in an interview before the game that he thought they were better conditioned than DU.

Here's the recipe for success tonight. Score the next goal, get the two-goal lead. Get Denver, a team that can be dangerous, to start pushing to score. Although they can be dangerous, pushing on offense isn't their game, and they will make mistakes. Make 'em pay for their mistakes, and put it out of reach.

Welcome wyman, good to have you here. Good job ghost, I figure keeping the same routine can only be good luck. So, I guess I will be forced to drink a few Guinness tonight ???

MinnesotaNorthStar you can listen to the audio feed for the game, there is a link to it on the hockey front page of this website.