SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Regional Attendance

U2Bad1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there dude, bought my tickets two weeks ago. Speaking of tickets if anybody is in need of tickets go to www.craigslist.com and search the tickets catagory. DU season ticket holders had to buy 6 West Regional tickets to get 2 Frozen Four 2008 tickets. SO with DU out there are alot of tickets out there, at face value too.

Im living in the springs these days so I will be driving up both days.. should be fun. I bought upper bowl tickets then realized maybe I should have waited for the DU fans to unload their tickets.. oh well. Have they set the game times yet for the teams?

Im living in the springs these days so I will be driving up both days.. should be fun. I bought upper bowl tickets then realized maybe I should have waited for the DU fans to unload their tickets.. oh well. Have they set the game times yet for the teams?

MN AF afternoon session, UND MI got the night game.

Road trip again for us... My son, a couple of his college friends and I are driving to Denver. Go with Siouxfan_inDenver's advice and try craigslist.com. I purchased lower bowl tickets through that route at face value. ;)

GO SIOUX!!!!!!

My wife bought me tickets for Christmas so I will be down there. We have tickets in the first row of the upper level, but she wanted to get them for me just in case. It's my first regional so it should be fun! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

Man would I love to go to Denver!! But being a poor college kid, I don't have the money for tickets, gas/plane ride, hotel, food, etc.... Unless of course, someone would be willing to donate to the "Help a couple college kids get to the regionals" fund ;)

Anyways, I hope all the Sioux (and Goofer) fans that go have a fantastic time!! Go Sioux!

Man would I love to go to Denver!! But being a poor college kid, I don't have the money for tickets, gas/plane ride, hotel, food, etc.... Unless of course, someone would be willing to donate to the "Help a couple college kids get to the regionals" fund ;)

Anyways, I hope all the Sioux (and Goofer) fans that go have a fantastic time!! Go Sioux!

I'll second this idea, I even resorted to jokingly asking Buning if I could go in his suitcase when I was at the athletics office today. :blush: Don't worry he didn't hear me, so no restraining order or anything.

I want to go bad.... if there are any buses or anything like that i hope to hear about them soon...

I just got off the phone with the Athletic office, and they said they're not sure yet if they're chartering a fan bus or anything like that. I'll call them again tomorrow and get you guys an update though....

I just had a bad idea---I bet the Gopher Fans are chartering a flight to Denver. Maybe I could get on that? I may have to wear full hockey gear to protect myself after UND takes the Gophers out of the bid for the National Title in Denver. Anyone got any info on a charter from the twin cities? I am pretty sure I have tickets to the games just need to get there.

I just had a bad idea---I bet the Gopher Fans are chartering a flight to Denver. Maybe I could get on that? I may have to wear full hockey gear to protect myself after UND takes the Gophers out of the bid for the National Title in Denver. Anyone got any info on a charter from the twin cities? I am pretty sure I have tickets to the games just need to get there.

Looks like this charter outfit is already planning on the Gophers going to St. Louis....no charters for Denver however.

Gopher Fan Charter to St. Louis

Let's hope this is a jinx on the Gophers!!!! :silly:

Doubt they are having one. They couldn't even fill theirs to Columbus and opened it up to UND fans.

BTW, the same company that did the UMTC charter did the UND charter to Columbus that year. Not sure who did the UND charter last year.

Doubt they are having one. They couldn't even fill theirs to Columbus and opened it up to UND fans.

BTW, the same company that did the UMTC charter did the UND charter to Columbus that year. Not sure who did the UND charter last year.

Yeah They (gophers) are not having a charter to Denver. I'm going to have to agree with whoever said that "the Gopher Fans travel well" (when its just across the river in St. Paul) :silly: (I'm pretty sure UND just used buses last year to Milwaukee.)

It would be alot easier to decide if my friend from Denmark wasn't arriving at my house on Friday night!

So who is all coming down, and where are we pre-gaming at? There is a bar like right south one block from "the can".

You have four that are driving into Denver Sat morn that would be interested in meeting pre-game. BTW Siouxfan_in D... I grew up near Petersburg....