SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the Sioux are a little off tonight and not playing as sharp as they did last night. I hope they can really pick it up in the overtime and win this thing out right!

Don't know if it's that or because of how tight the goofers are playing us. I have noticed we haven't been playing the body as well as yesterday.

Sioux's third and fourth lines have spent almost all of three periods in their own end. Too bad the puck at the end went off Kaip's shaft, if he gets his blade on it, the game was over.

Funny calling Toews Oshie wasn't enough, Mozzo started calling Okposo Oshie also :D

The sioux have to beat the gophers. They beat us last time we played them for the Broadmoor so we gotta return the favor and it'd be even sweeter while doing it in OT. Go Sioux!!

I was there that year. We had Parise and Bochenski, and should have one. Nothing worse than having to sit in the Xcel full of goofer fans and listen to that stupid chant!!! That's the night I attacked Goldy! :D

Don't know what's been said so far...

This is a whale of a hockey game. The Gophers have done a really good job taking away space from the Sioux... no room for the skaters to create. Penalty kill has been awesome.

And what a game by Ironman Chris Porter! Can't say enough about that guy's heart.

Really too bad someone has to lose this game.